PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use OS on wheels?

FMINUS
08-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I clean my wheels everyother day with AW and I was wondering if anyone has used OS on wheels? And what were the results?

I am really going to get some brake pads that dusts less the next time around... Its dangerous because I tend to not want to brake while driving as much so I wont get dust on the wheels.... stupid I know...:p

You should of seen my wife's face when I told her why I told her why I try not to hit the brakes... :D

Rsurfer
08-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Tried OS a couple of times, but could not see a difference. I use AW now and it seems to work better than the OS.

Tonya
08-10-2007, 02:44 PM
You should of seen my wife's face when I told her why I told her why I try not to hit the brakes... :D
Thanks for the laugh! :D I am going to use that one on my husband!!! ;) He HATES MY DRIVING!!! I can't wait to see the look on his face next time he bitches about my driving skills. :awesome:

ScottB
08-11-2007, 06:43 AM
Ive been using the Megs Ultimate Quik Detailer on wheels weekly as no time to recoat with DP Wheel Glaze. I will tell you they clean easily, look great, and bead like crazy in all this daily rain !

dengood1
08-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Ive been using the Megs Ultimate Quik Detailer on wheels weekly as no time to recoat with DP Wheel Glaze. I will tell you they clean easily, look great, and bead like crazy in all this daily rain !

Sounds like you're starting to really like the UQD;)

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-11-2007, 06:09 PM
I put 845 IW on my rims ], they come clean with just a pressure washer.

I don't really need chemicals since I used 845IW on them. As a matter of fact my rims were COATED with brake dust due to a busy travel week and the dust still just rolled right off.

Superblackbird
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
what is OS?another chemical cleaner?

Rsurfer
08-11-2007, 07:58 PM
what is OS?another chemical cleaner?
OS=Optimum Opti-Seal No chemical cleaner, but a sealer.