PDA

View Full Version : IronX bottle leak?

tag4car
09-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Has anyone else had a bottle of IronX develop a split in the bottom and leak out?

sweatthedetails
09-17-2014, 07:17 PM
I have gone thru a couple of sprayers. I think it is hoard on the mechanism. But never the bottle. Only thing i can figure is temperature could affect the plastic depending on how you store it.

tag4car
09-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Stored inside on a shelf, Went to grab something and noticed its lovely scent then looked at it and it had like a quarter inch left in the bottle and was all over the shelf.. it's like a small split or bad seam on the bottom.
Should I get in touch with Customer service?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5 using AG Online

Hazcat
09-17-2014, 11:09 PM
I had the same thing occur to a new, unopened bottle...first one I ever purchased. I was pumped to use it but found it gone other than the lovely scent. I don't know if it's something common to their bottle or if it got knocked around during shipping or what. I know those UPS guys toss the boxes around. AG fills the box with tons of paper and wedge everything in well. There wasn't any sign of a leak when it arrived so I didn't call. I don't know what else they can do other than get it here safe. After that I figure it's on me.

Avi@CarPro
09-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Please take a pic to see , and contact the store you bought it from, they will replace you.
if any problem you have with this , pls contact me.