PDA

View Full Version : Need a professional detailer in south beach thurs morning

Jeff Wagner
09-15-2014, 10:33 AM
Hey guys my name is Jeff and i own/operate Artistry Auto Detailing in the Tampa area. I have a customer who is going to be driving to Miami on wed. He would like to have someone wash and vac his car on thur morning after the drive. Its a very nice car and he pays very good. Its a small job but i need someone good its a 2015 Bentley. Please contact me if you can do this on thur morning. He will be staying at the Canyon Ranch Resort. Its $50 for a wash and vac then just dress the tires.
Jeff Wagner
727-255-9445

Mike Phillips
09-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for bringing this to the forum, keep in mind a lot of guys that would take this job are probably out in the field working on a car right now.

Check back here later today and if you don't see any fresh replies then bump it by posting your own reply.

That way the detailers in that area will see it as they get off work and check out the forum....

How's biz?

:dblthumb2:

Jeff Wagner
09-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi Mike,

Happy to post this in here. As always i get good advice from you and i will check back later to see if i have any luck. The biz has taken off like a rocket right from the start. The Autogeek boot camp has been awesome for me. Its been great to help customers with any of there questions. They love the fact that i have gone to a professional detailing class. Thanks to you and Nick. I am off to a great start and word of mouth is keeping me busy. :xyxthumbs:

Jeff Wagner
09-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Feed back please

Eric@CherryOnTop
09-16-2014, 03:09 PM
I'm in New York, but 50 bucks for a Bentley in south beach doesn't sound all that enticing to me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
09-17-2014, 06:27 AM
I'm in New York, but 50 bucks for a Bentley in south beach doesn't sound all that enticing to me...

And everyone has their price range.

I was hoping someone in the South Beach area would be looking for work and sometimes one job can lead to another.

:xyxthumbs:

HD.Detailing
09-17-2014, 06:32 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1.

Someone good gonna charge more than 50

Sent from my Alien ship

Jeff Wagner
09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Ok how about this then just wash the bugs off and dry it then leave. 20 mins for $50 is that better?

Paul A.
09-17-2014, 01:13 PM
I would've done it in a second if i was closer. That job may take me 1/2 an hour. That's $100/hour.

Jeff Wagner
09-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Puckman thank you my client just wanted the love bugs washed off thats it. He also felt that more than $50 was a bit excessive for such a small simple job. I googled detailers in Miami and found John at Advanced Mobile Detailing. He has a job on south beach the same day and said he could do this on his way back home.

Mike Phillips
09-17-2014, 04:19 PM
I googled detailers in Miami and found John at Advanced Mobile Detailing.

He has a job on south beach the same day and said he could do this on his way back home.

Good to hear....

:dblthumb2:

Advanced Detailing
09-17-2014, 08:43 PM
Jeff , it was nice speaking to you today.
I don't do washes any longer but i'm definitely willing to help you out.
I know that it will make you look good in the eyes of your client , knowing that you set him up with someone down here.

Jeff Wagner
09-17-2014, 11:35 PM
John it was nice to talk to another detailer and willing to helping me out with this is great thank you! I called my client after talking to you and he was very happy.

Mike thank you for helping also and i saw your new commercial on tv while watching chasing classic cars last night. It was good to see you and i hope to make it down there again sometime soon.