PDA

View Full Version : What do you love most about Autogeek...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Meghan
08-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok we are going back to our monthly giveaway on top of doing the monthly show n' shine! I wanted to put products up that I absolutely believe in and I know you will too once you try them if you haven't already. :righton:
So all I want you to do is reply to this thread letting us know what you like best about shopping at Autogeek, and if you dislike something, well call Max!:p :p :p He will be happy to take your call!:D
But I rather you call me, I love to talk to the forum members anyway, I haven't talked to one yet that was not a true pleasure to deal with... Sparkie you can call me any day! :grouphug:

So for August I am putting the Wolfgang MetallWerk Aluminum Bundle up as the giveaway. I have used MANY metal products and I can tell you, without a doubt this is one of the best! So reply away, at the end of the month, one lucky winner will get all four items retailing for $135 ! Im the MAN

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1958_132702318

Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Aluminum Bundle (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-metallwerk--aluminum-bundle.html)

Jimmie
08-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Simple. You can call it exceptional customer service but it goes beyond that. It's more like family.

Meghan
08-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Simple. You can call it exceptional customer service but it goes beyond that. It's more like family.
Ahh.. thanks.... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

r_wain
08-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah it has to be the wonderful customer service and the more than fair prices. It also helps you have the greatest forum with some of the greatest members.

dengood1
08-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Outstanding customer service, so many products offered, great sales, a family like atmosphere, and MEGHAN, of course!!!! Nobody else has HER:applause:

Gary Sword
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
People and products are both great!

Tonya
08-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Great People!
Great Products!
Great Prices!
~Priceless

gary26
08-09-2007, 11:27 PM
I really appreciate how the people on the forums are always willing to help. Many opinions on many products. I love the professional way my orders are completed and sent to me. I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I shop here. Congrats Autogeek on creating a great site and professional products not found anywhere else in my opinion.
Thanks Gary26

ZoranC
08-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Nobody else has HER:applause:
Teacher's pet! "And now, for 1 billion brownie points ..."

FMINUS
08-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Love the FREE shipping, and when you get your UPS tracking number no less than 12 hours after you order. You always know that you will get ur box 7 days from when its ordered (from FL to CA)

Actually, I think you should block this thread from guests since all the AG secrets will be stolen by competitors!

P1et
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
AG goes above and beyond to make sure that they offer the best possible products at a fair price whilst delivering exceptional customer service.

ZoranC
08-09-2007, 11:51 PM
I'll assume question was asked seriously so I will be brief and to the point: I do love AG's customer service, but other companies have great customer service too, company that does not have great cs would not be keeping my business. What I truly love about AG that makes me keep buying here, and not at other companies that also have great cs, can be summarized in: Everything at one place and in stock at next to lowest, if not lowest, prices! I don't have to shop around!

orngez
08-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Hmmm....autogeek....why do I love thee....

BEST Selection
BEST Customer Service
BEST Prices
Fast and Free Shipping

and most of all Autogeek listens to their customers and bring in the products that are in demand...AGO is a great family not just a community forum...

AUdakota
08-09-2007, 11:56 PM
the only thing I dislike about AG is that the free shipping after 75 dollars has gotten me on every single order but one!!!!

But in all seriousness, the customer service here in unmatched in any industry. I would order from AG even if the prices were higher than others just bc I think they are that good. Also this is really the first detailing forum I have ever been on so I have learned literally everything I know about detailing right here at AG.

richy
08-09-2007, 11:57 PM
Fantastic Products. They listen to their customers in regards to adding new products (think Menzerna). Very easy to deal with...always a pleasure.