PDA

View Full Version : Getting logged out without warning

DanielSwe
08-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I have excessively trouble to stay at the forum website without being logged out when I'm about to write a comment. What is going on? No difference if I use IE7 or the latest Firefox.

Any clues? I have tried to contact the webmaster twice so far and no answer-but you might have vacation. I have no idea what's going down, help please.

sparkie
08-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Call their 1-800 number. See if anyone there can help you....

ScottB
08-09-2007, 08:39 PM
(its your conscience working) -- seriously, no issues I have heard about !

Meghan
08-09-2007, 08:45 PM
No issues on our end, try to clear out your cookies, smack your computer screen and I think that might fix it. :p

sparkie
08-09-2007, 08:51 PM
No issues on our end, try to clear out your cookies, smack your computer screen and I think that might fix it. :p
HeeHeeHaHa that was funny girl!:D

DanielSwe
08-10-2007, 01:17 PM
It's not too funny as the problem continues.

makdaddy626
08-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Are you running an UP TO DATE virus and adware scanner?

That can be the problem with a lot of issues like this. Another possibility, are you using a wired connection or wireless? If it's wireless, make sure your signal is strong and steady.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-10-2007, 01:35 PM

If you all are "cleaning out your cookies" please send them my way.. I love chocolate chips with macadamia nuts....

Don't smack you computer too hard. One day when the robots are running the planet you may be listed as a "wanted man" for your smacking the screen!

Seriously though, no issues from my end??

klumzypinoy
08-10-2007, 05:14 PM
It's not too funny as the problem continues.

Has this problem been with other websites as well? You should call your internet service provider to see what's going on. I was having some problems and I called my internet service provider, and they said that there will be disconnections happening. Now they're all gone.