PDA

View Full Version : DG 105 Problems and Questions

conman1395
09-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Straight to the point (I'm using the 105/601 mix):

1. Should I prime my pad on my PC with 105? I feel like there's too much dry pad.

2. Is DG 105 supposed to be this hard to see? I have white paint, but this stuff is disappearing within a second of me applying it. Sometimes it really seems like there's nothing to wipe off!

3. How is the DG 105 beading supposed to look like? I couldn't find anything from searching that showed pictures. Mine is pretty non-uniform with some large beads.

4. I've only used BFWD before. I know BFWD is really slick (even compared to a lot of other sealants); is DG 105 supposed to be pretty slick? It's slicker than naked paint, but not as slick as I'd thought.

Thanks,
Connor

MarkD51
09-12-2014, 07:34 PM
30199The problems I've had severly with any DG Sealant, was on my 6x12 white cargo trailer I could not get the stuff off!

Not once, but twice in fact, it would not come off. Worked the living shyt out of me.

This tells me this is not all that friendly a product in certain instances. Collinite had to come to the rescue.

conman1395
09-12-2014, 07:38 PM
The problems I've had severly with any DG Sealant, was on my 6x12 white cargo trailer I could not get the stuff off!

Not once, but twice in fact, it would not come off. Worked the living shyt out of me.

This tells me this is not all that friendly a product in certain instances. Collinite had to come to the rescue.

Yeah, there were some instances it was difficult for me to remove too! Most of the time it disappeared though, did you have this problem at all?