PDA

View Full Version : Semi new to detailing

Remiss
09-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Last summer I started my own little detailing and now I have quite a few customers. I went from cars to everything now and I'm actually getting ready to do a 25' boat here soon.

I just had some questions. Now, I'm a small one man shop who doesn't have a lot of capital to buy big time supplies so I use mostly Meguiar's because its good quality for the price. I wash the cars with Meguiar's shampoo, microfiber glove I wash after each use. Then I use a microfiber drying cloth to dry the car. Use a microfiber cloth with plain old meguiar's quick wax (I think it looks good without all the time). Meguiar's all season tire dressing. Meguiar's interior cleaner plus I vacuum and carpet clean if needed. Then I use stoners invisible glass cleaner.

I was just wanted to hear everyone's tips and tricks so I could be better and more efficient.

jamesboyy
09-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Welcome to autogeek. ...you off to a great start though you will want to buy a DA polisher like a harbor freight one or even better a groits garage one with duplicate of each polishing pads also look into waterless and rinseless washing it cuts time etc