PDA

View Full Version : ONRWW Review

BTLew81
09-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Had been wanting to use this for some time. Today was the day. I'm a big fan of UWW and d114, but am liking those rinseless products that leave something behind. They save a step and time.

Car wasn't really dirty, so I can't comment on the cleaning ability, but overall, I really liked the product. It left a finish that was almost as slick as UWW, which says a lot. Dried streak free and had a very nice look to it.

Very nice. I believe it's cheaper than UWW, so that might be a plus. I'm still keeping UWW in the arsenal, but more as a special occasion wash.

Rsurfer
09-06-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm still keeping UWW in the arsenal, but more as a special occasion wash.
:applause:

iBookmaster
10-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Looking forward to using it when I use up my older Optimum No Rinse! Thanks for the review!

builthatch
10-05-2014, 11:10 AM
i made a detail spray out of it that i used to use as a "drying aid". it's fun to play around with stuff like that.

golliger
10-05-2014, 01:32 PM
i made a detail spray out of it that i used to use as a "drying aid". it's fun to play around with stuff like that.

What dilution did you use?

rj45
10-06-2014, 12:30 PM
For a detail spray, I add an ounce of ONR-WW to a normal size spray bottle and fill with distilled water. For a light Spray Wax, I up it to two ounces. I haven't tried it any stronger.

Dr_Pain
10-06-2014, 01:50 PM
I went from ONR to ONRWW at the recommendation of some forum members and now back to ONR! The main reason is that on black cars it does tend to leave a oily residue. I would have to follow ONRWW with V07, meh!

builthatch
10-06-2014, 10:17 PM
What dilution did you use?

2 oz mixed with distilled water in a 32 oz spray bottle.

i also played with a version that had an oz of OID concentrate too. talk about slick, lol.