PDA

View Full Version : M105/m205

Rsofa
09-05-2014, 02:28 PM
About how many cars can you do with the 8 ounce as compared to the 32 ounce containers?? I am going to do only my own cars and I have 2 maybe my Harley down the road....

sharpreflection
09-05-2014, 03:19 PM
It all depends on how much product you use. How do you prime your pads? Do you use the kbm (Kevin brown method) How many pads do you use?(different size pads?) what kind of cars do you have? But if I had to guess I would say you could get at the very least 10 to 12 cars out of it. I could be totally wrong but if I had to guess....

Rsofa
09-05-2014, 04:07 PM
It all depends on how much product you use. How do you prime your pads? Do you use the kbm (Kevin brown method) How many pads do you use?(different size pads?) what kind of cars do you have? But if I had to guess I would say you could get at the very least 10 to 12 cars out of it. I could be totally wrong but if I had to guess....

Ok Thanks I am just ordering all my stuff now I have never done this before I guess I better buy the bigger ones as I may use more than normal learning how to apply it properly!!

tedj101
09-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Ok Thanks I am just ordering all my stuff now I have never done this before I guess I better buy the bigger ones as I may use more than normal learning how to apply it properly!!

I would start with the 8 ounce. While the amount you need depends on a whole lot of factors, 8 ozs will be enough to do your 2 cars (unless they are very unusual - you're not a long haul trucker are you<G>?) Moreover, while these polishes are very popular (and a variation M101 and M205) have been my go to polishes for years now, all polishes are a compromise and these may not be your best compromise.

Having said that, you won't go wrong with M105 and M205...

<TED>

sharpreflection
09-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Ted brings up a good point. Also I would get the smaller ones because if you do not like the product it will he a cheaper purchase.

Rsofa
09-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Thanks Guys order placed I did order the smaller size in case I decide later I want to try something different!! Now we wait for it to get here!!!