PDA

View Full Version : New Hobby Member

Pages : [1] 2

Annahra
09-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi all, my name is Laura and I'm in St. Louis, MO. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now and absorbing lots of awesome info so I thought I would introduce myself. My baby is a 2014 Subaru BRZ in World Rally Blue that I daily drive and occasionally show. I live in a condo without outside access to power/water so all of the real work (polishing/correction/sealing) on the car is done by an amazing local professional detailer and I do waterless or rinseless washes/quick waxing and the interior/engine bay detailing. I try to keep the car as close to perfection as possible (definitely a few RIDS and rock chips since it's my DD). My neighbors and coworkers (and my boyfriend, and possibly my detailer, haha) all think I'm insane. I really appreciate all of the information provided on this forum--I've learned so much about technique and products! I also enjoy seeing the amazing transformations you guys do. And just because I like showing it off, here are some car pics :).

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=4637

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=4636

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=4640

Klasse Act
09-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Welcome Anna, is it a 6 spd manual?

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Hitman21
09-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Welcome to AGO!! Love that color!

Ian

jamesboyy
09-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Welcome to autogeek....nice color/ride you have there

Annahra
09-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the welcomes!

Klasse, no, it's an automatic--better gas mileage and less stress when I'm drinking my coffee in traffic during my 50 mi daily commute. :) I've been scoping out your thread--the Abarth was my second choice! Yours is gorgeous.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
09-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Hi, welcome to AGO!

I grew up in Arnold. Car looks great BTW.

longdx
09-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Welcome! Beautiful car. There is a lot of great information on this forum.

hernandez.art13
09-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Welcome aboard. :props:

Mike Phillips
09-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Hi all, my name is Laura and I'm in St. Louis, MO.

Welcome to AutogeekOnline! :welcome:

I've been lurking on the forums for a while now and absorbing lots of awesome info so I thought I would introduce myself. My baby is a 2014 Subaru BRZ in World Rally Blue that I daily drive and occasionally show.

I live in a condo without outside access to power/water so all of the real work (polishing/correction/sealing) on the car is done by an amazing local professional detailer and I do waterless or rinseless washes/quick waxing and the interior/engine bay detailing. I try to keep the car as close to perfection as possible (definitely a few RIDS and rock chips since it's my DD).

My neighbors and coworkers (and my boyfriend, and possibly my detailer, haha) all think I'm insane.

Nice intro! The last sentence above in bold is more or less normal for anyone that's a member of this forum...

I really appreciate all of the information provided on this forum--I've learned so much about technique and products!

Thank you for the feedback...

A quality forum is a place that helps you... there are no bullies on this forum that talk down to people and we keep it that way.

:dblthumb2:

derek0609
09-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the welcomes!

Klasse, no, it's an automatic--better gas mileage and less stress when I'm drinking my coffee in traffic during my 50 mi daily commute. :) I've been scoping out your thread--the Abarth was my second choice! Yours is gorgeous.

Noooooooooo!! Say it ain't so?? Put the coffee down! I drive 62 miles daily for my commute!

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads//2011/09/Mini-Manualhood-Get-Your-Shift-Together.jpg

Well welcome to AG either way, lol!! :) Very nice car and beautiful color!

Annahra
09-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Haha actually the auto gets better gas mileage. ;)

refreshauto
09-04-2014, 02:56 PM
welcome to Autogeek

dad07
09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
:welcome: to AGO Laura!

Nice looking ride you got there!

FocusSTguy
09-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Welcome, love the color!

The BRZ was on my short list when I was car shopping last fall but I didn't think I'd like driving it in the snow.

glh17
09-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Welcome, Nice car.