PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Customer Service Sucks

Pages : [1] 2 3

WillSin865
08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Forgive me for my rant, but I have never been so ticked off at a company as I am right now. I placed an order with Chemical guys on August 16, got an email on August 18 that my order had shipped and I would receive it on August 21, well somehow, my order got damaged in shipping, I got no call, and when my shipment did not arrive, I called them to find out that they didn't know what happened. That's fine, they said they would expedite shipping and I would have it today, August 28th. Got an email this morning saying I would receive my items on Tuesday, September 2nd. I've called them twice, and then they said they would look into this further and call me back in five minutes. Right now it's been five hours and no call. If that's how a company treats it's customers this will be my last order with them. Sorry for my long rant, but I really needed to vent!

allenk4
08-28-2014, 03:14 PM
They are even worse at communicating via email

tpr1634
08-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Their packing dept sucks they use recycled boxes, liquids leak etc. They made me send a picture of my order which had snow foam 1 gallon which leaked. They sent me a 16oz to replace what leaked. Who ever is running the place needs to stick a foot up someone's ass. Other than that they do have some nice stuff.

mills3
08-28-2014, 03:35 PM
One of the things that made me mad was getting a product from them that was Made in China! Think that might be the last thing I order from there.

allenk4
08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
You should have seen the Grand Opening at their new Gardena, CA location

What a cluster

They had pallets of mislabeled and damaged products

I did buy three of the older Tornadors (Z-10) for $10 each, so it wasn't all bad

VISITOR
08-28-2014, 04:01 PM
This is main reason why I don't care to buy anymore cg products and have been getting rid of them out of my detailing arsenal. Bad customer service will eventually catch up with you and your business at some point in time. Anyone can get great customer service once or twice, but getting it everytime is another story. So many different brands to choose from these days its easy to find replacements in whatever product(s) you're seeking...

EVOlved
08-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Buy their products from elsewhere and get a middle man involved ie. here..

tpr1634
08-28-2014, 05:45 PM
You should have seen the Grand Opening at their new Gardena, CA location

What a cluster

They had pallets of mislabeled and damaged products

I did buy three of the older Tornadors (Z-10) for $10 each, so it wasn't all bad

They are kinda like the wal-mart of detailing supplies.

WillSin865
08-28-2014, 05:48 PM
Buy their products from elsewhere and get a middle man involved ie. here..

From now on I will! I should say, it isn't totally their fault, the shipping company, FedEx damaged the order, but they should have been on the ball and got my order ASAP to me!

Dhunckyn
08-28-2014, 05:53 PM
I order most of my Chemical Guys product using Amazon Prime and have never had an issue.

allenk4
08-28-2014, 06:34 PM
They are kinda like the wal-mart of detailing supplies.

I like Wal-Mart....I would compare them favorably to CG and their Chinese Made Rupes Knock-offs that they use at their detailing classes

WRAPT C5Z06
08-28-2014, 06:38 PM
DO NOT BOTHER EMAILING OR CALLING FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT!! Absolutely WORTHLESS!! NO ONE(other than paul who is behind the scenes) has any clue what they're talking about!!

GenesisCoupe
08-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Their packing dept sucks they use recycled boxes, liquids leak etc. They made me send a picture of my order which had snow foam 1 gallon which leaked. They sent me a 16oz to replace what leaked. Who ever is running the place needs to stick a foot up someone's ass. Other than that they do have some nice stuff.

Had the same thing happen. Because the bottle was leaking I placed the contents in another bottle for use and just sucked up the loss. Couldn't take a picture of something I already took out. Email does suck with them.

RTexasF
08-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Been there, done that. Wouldn't buy from them if they payed me to use the product. They seriously need to wake up as to what's going on in the shipping department.

GenesisCoupe
08-28-2014, 07:20 PM
I like their products.. I use quite a few of them. But it is shoving down our throats marketing.