PDA

View Full Version : DG squeaky clean or DP coating prep polish

farmernick
08-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Purchased the DP coating Systems, all three, but forgot to buy a prep Polish. Is there a difference in the two, does one work better. One review on the DP was keep off trim. If I call duragloss direct do they sell in a larger bottle than 4 oz?

Klasse Act
08-23-2014, 08:40 AM
The 4 oz that DG sells is more than enough to do the car several times, trust me. That said, since you've got all DP products why not get their version of paint prep to "keep it in the family" so to speak. I have both of the paint preps mentioned and they both are easy to work with and do the job!

cleanmycorolla
08-23-2014, 09:53 AM
DP Prep Polish and Dg are essentially the same(i've used both) in that they leave the paint truly clean! you'll be fine with either!

farmernick
08-23-2014, 05:05 PM
If I machine Polish what pad should I use. I have the LC flats. On is hand applied just as easy, and also use less product.

silverfox
08-23-2014, 06:34 PM
They are essentially the same product. I've used both and they are literally identical in every way

rmagnus
08-23-2014, 06:56 PM
If I machine Polish what pad should I use. I have the LC flats. On is hand applied just as easy, and also use less product.

IMO you'll use less product if you machine polish. Since you've already polished the car use a wax pad but a polishing pad is just as good.