PDA

View Full Version : Every one who owns a Metro Vac please read

Thejoyofdriving
08-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Today I spoke to a gentleman at Metro, and I told him about my problems with my Vacnblo, and I also told him that other people have complained of problems with Metros vacuums, I know for a fact that a few members here have complained about a loud whistling noise during operation. The gentleman at Metro requested that I send him a link of the other people who had problem with their vacs, since these complaints are all spread out and not organized i would like to present him an organized link in which people state the problems they have had with their vacs. If you own or have owned a Metro vaccum, and had a problem with it, like the whistling, please state your name and what problem you have or have had with a metro vac. Please keep this on topic, and to the point, Only post if you have a metro vac and you have a problem or have had a problem in the past, as he will be reviewing it. Below is an example of the form that you should follow when stating your problem. Thank you.

Example:

Name: Danny Vanco

Problem: I have received my Vac'n blo damaged in shipping 2 times due to poor packaging, and other factors. Also my vacuum makes a whistling noise when it powers down, and a piece came off the vacuum a few days ago and now air shoots out of the side of the vacuum.

Thejoyofdriving
08-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Bump...

hydro556
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Why dont you just return it for a refund if you dont like it? Or are they not willing to?

Thejoyofdriving
08-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Why dont you just return it for a refund if you dont like it? Or are they not willing to?
Did you miss the part where i said if you do not have a complaint to report do not post? They are willing to take it back and give me another one, but thats not the point of this, re read my first post. Apparently the people that have had problems with the metro vac are afraid to report it or just to lazy to care.

hydro556
08-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Did you miss the part where i said if you do not have a complaint to report do not post? They are willing to take it back and give me another one, but thats not the point of this, re read my first post. Apparently the people that have had problems with the metro vac are afraid to report it or just to lazy to care.

I read it, and I comprehended it, but chose to post anyway, since no one else was. Sheesh, I just wanted to know if they were willing to make it right.

FMINUS
08-07-2007, 03:53 PM
My Vac and Blow has a loud whistling sound.

P1et
08-07-2007, 03:59 PM
My Ridgid has a loud whistling noise as well, but then again, it's a shop vac so isn't it supposed to?

makdaddy626
08-07-2007, 04:08 PM
...They are willing to take it back and give me another one, but thats not the point of this...

So... what is the point of this? What MORE do you want the company to do? What is the objective?

Thejoyofdriving
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
So... what is the point of this? What MORE do you want the company to do? What is the objective? METRO REQUESTED THIS NOT ME, the whisting sound is NOT normal according to metro. Now please delete your post as to not clutter this thread. I dont know how much more clear I can make it DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A METRO VAC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM ME. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS IF THEY ARE NOT PERTAINING TO THIS.

Rsurfer
08-07-2007, 04:54 PM
METRO REQUESTED THIS NOT ME, the whisting sound is NOT normal according to metro. Now please delete your post as to not clutter this thread. I dont know how much more clear I can make it DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A METRO VAC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM ME. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS IF THEY ARE NOT PERTAINING TO THIS.
Are you now a moderator and laying down the rules for posting?

Strokin04
08-07-2007, 04:55 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/avatars/meghan.gif?dateline=1185992453 (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/members/meghan.html)Meghan (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/members/meghan.html) http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/bullet/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_121005", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Sword
One of my ShMitts is also coming unglued. I like the product but they should come up with a better glue that will hold. If the product continues to come unglued people are going to quit buying them. I know the Edge people occasionally are on the forum and I thought they stood behind the products but maybe not. At least AG has great customer service and stand behind the products they carry.

Just to clear up a couple of things we prefer that the customer goes through us not the manufacturer. You order from us and we take care of you, we order from Edge and they take care of us. We have asked Aaron and other companies to send the customer to us, it is our responsibility to take care of our customers. If we have problems with an item we then in turn contact the manufacturer, AFTER taking care of the customer. :grouphug:
Its the geek way! ;)

Why are you going directly to the manufacturer and not AG for your problem with the metro vac n blo? The above post makes it pretty clear to me that any problems I have with something I get from AG I should contact them and let them handle it. Unless AG has turned down assisting you and I am sure they haven't if you bought this vacuum from them then why are you making mountains out of mole hills? Just contact AG and have them replace it and bingo bango your problems are solved. :confused:

FMINUS
08-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Every time I see a response from Strokin to Joy's posts I think..."uh oh" LOL :cheers:

AL417
08-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Every time I see a response from Strokin to Joy's posts I think..."uh oh" LOL :cheers:
You guys are gonna be in BIG TROUBLE for posting in this thread!!

I made that red, bold and used CAPS for emphasis.:)
Ooops I guess I just added myself to the list. At least I'm in good company.

ScottB
08-07-2007, 06:15 PM
POST LOCKED !

Joy, please take your quest to PM's as necessary. I believe we have offered to take back machine and Metro is willing to test/look at it also as wanted. I dont see where this post will get any more response.

Does anyone else what to look up the term civilized ??? respectful ??? courteous ?? Lets agree to take things in stride, this is detailing !