View Full Version : Cars and coffee in Great Falls Va

Ncs0816
08-21-2014, 11:03 PM
I heard about some type of cars and coffee here
Anyone heard of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-22-2014, 03:48 AM
Cars and coffee is a nationwide morning car show.

I used to attend the Las Vegas show.

phens82
08-22-2014, 09:56 AM
I heard about some type of cars and coffee here
Anyone heard of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been several times - it usually has a great turnout. It's at Katie's Coffee - Im the MAN

KneeDragr
08-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Ive been a handful of times. Its a fun drive for me from N. Arlington if I take backroads. Tomorrow will likely be a washout.

linkpromotions
09-25-2014, 02:38 AM
Funny.. Car and coffee are liking things in world.. wake up coffee and long drive in car with music gives energy to every one.

Desertnate
09-25-2014, 07:37 AM
I love going to the event in my area. I'm not a morning person, but wandering around looking at hundreds of cool cars while absorbing my morning caffeine dosage seems very natural. I love it.

This month they temporarily relocated to a spot not far from my favorite driving roads. I took the long way home...

Klasse Act
09-25-2014, 08:03 AM
Our next and sadly last one of the year is Oct 26th, went once because I just found out about it 2 weeks ago and it was a success!

There's one back home in the D that's been going for about 20 years, awesome meet there but its every Sat morning!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2

Mike Phillips
10-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Funny.. Car and coffee are liking things in world.. wake up coffee and long drive in car with music gives energy to every one.

With a name like linkpromtions my Spidy senses tend to think you're not here to learn about detailing but I always give people, and people includes new members, the benefit of the doubt.

Looking forward to your future posts....

:xyxthumbs:

chas44
10-08-2014, 06:42 AM
I live in Arlington and have been to the Great Falls cars and coffee a few times and I like it a lot. Been awhile since I have gone, but here it has become bigger and better. Neat to see a car movement in the DMV area, not something you usually associate with this area.