PDA

View Full Version : Clean in Europe

frankprozzoly
08-21-2014, 06:26 AM
Im in ireland geekers. There's not one clean car in Ireland. Germany is probably the only country you can have a decent looking car out of the countries I've been to in Europe.

FUNX650
08-21-2014, 06:36 AM
Im in ireland geekers. There's not one clean car in Ireland. Germany is probably the only country you can have a decent looking car out of the countries I've been to in Europe.
No clean cars...Would've thought the other way.
What's the weather conditions in Ireland today?
Been out on the links with your clubs?
Or have you been hittin' the Pubs?

Bob

swanicyouth
08-21-2014, 07:56 AM
I here European dirt is a lot dirtier than American dirt - lot of sins buried in that dirt. So, cars prolly get dirtier quicker.

frankprozzoly
08-21-2014, 11:16 AM
Hitting the pubs. Weather is chilly .. low 60's.. but no rain. Thank god. .. people don't take care of their cars here. In Italy, your better off buying a bumber car. Here the tour buses put you into the bushes

Mike Phillips
08-21-2014, 11:47 AM
I traveled to Argentina and Italy so far this year and I saw the same kind of thing, that is all the cars are beat up unless they are brand spanking new but my guess is after a year or two what was a brand new car is now a beater and the only nice cars will be whatever is brand spanking new.

The driving is absolutely nuts in both countries. People speeding and weaving in and out of lanes and onto the sides of roads, basically people drive wherever they can squeeze their car through to get ahead as traffic is horrible everywhere.

No place to park because there's already tons of cars parked wherever they can fit. Just a mess. Nothing like America at all.

:dunno:

Fishincricket
08-21-2014, 11:51 AM
:shudders_at_the_thought:

frankprozzoly
08-21-2014, 12:04 PM
A red light in Italy just means that someone might be coming the other way

Larry A
08-21-2014, 07:49 PM
When you drive in the USA when its raining how many cars do you see beading. My guess very few.

Luis_Heineken
08-21-2014, 08:05 PM
How about clean in the Caribbean? Its only rain for two minutes at 100*, so I have a lot of the Sahara dust on my car every day

:nomore:

mcochris
08-21-2014, 10:06 PM
In Italy, i asked my tour guide how many people get hurt in auto accidents - he replied "Not enough!"

Swift
08-21-2014, 10:25 PM
A red light in Italy just means that someone might be coming the other way

I was driving with my friend. We come to a red light and he speeds up and whips right through it. I start freaking out "Hey man, your going to get us killed!" He replies "Relax, my brother drives like this." We come to another red light and he blazes right through. "You're going to get arrested or get us killed!" "Relax this is how my brother drives." We come to a green light he stops dead looking both ways. "Dude, it's green you can go." "Nah man, my brother might be coming the other way." (lmao, something I read on internet)

PiPUK
08-23-2014, 02:15 AM
Irish weather is great for dirty cars! We very rarely have prolonged periods of dry weather so the road dirt is forever being thrown up and sprayed on vehicles. We also have a lot of issue with particulate matter in the atmosphere, which then comes down when it rains. Real pain!