PDA

View Full Version : Free Coating Sample (CQUK & OC2.0) for New Users

Pages : [1] 2 3

zmcgovern45
08-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Guys & Gals, as most of you know by now, paint coatings are taking over the paint protection market. As my detailing season comes to an end, I have an abundance of product that I simply will not be able to use anytime soon.

I want to give 2 people that have not yet tried any paint coatings the chance to try out 2 popular options. I have ~15cc of CQUK (2013 version) and 8cc of OC2.0, which is enough to coat an average sized sedan. I am willing to give these away for free to someone who will use them properly... that means thorough decon, polishing, and prep prior to coating... and will share their thoughts after application, and give some updates as time goes on regarding durability and performance.

If you'd like one of these, and agree to share a Show N Shine type of write up, please respond to this thread (not PM as my inbox fills up quickly as it is)... all I ask is that you cover the cost of shipping & packing materials (your choice of shipping provider and packaging options) :dblthumb2:

If there is an abundance of interest, I will simply have to submit the names into a random number generator to randomize the selection of the 2 individuals.

-Zach

(I don't think I am breaking any AGO rules by doing this, but if I am, moderators please close and scold me as you see fit)

Setec Astronomy
08-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Wow, that's generous of you.

Hitman21
08-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi Zack,

I have been wanting to try the coatings. I have actually had a few customers ask if I knew what they are and if I would be carrying them.
I would have no problem doing a full write up on the process along with pics. thank you for doing something like this. its amazing the support and help in the detailing community!

Ian

Angus
08-20-2014, 11:50 AM
I'd love to try out either coating! With winter in the not so far off future I need to give my car a full correction soon to prepare. I promise to write up a full review of my first experience using either coating. Thanks for the chance!

atgonzales
08-20-2014, 11:52 AM
I would love to try it especially on my 2014 Mustang Ruby Ref

zmcgovern45
08-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Please mention which one you'd like to try if you have a preference.

FUNX650
08-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Nice offer Zach! :props:

A little background:
•As I have stated many times before...along with my reasons for doing so:
-"Coatings are a commitment"!!

{Note: One of my reasons is "total cure time".}

Back to the time at hand:
•If you are willing to allow me the opportunity to be rewarded with the 8cc of Opti-Coat 2.0:
-I now have a vehicle, that once has been 'coated'...will be able to experience the aforementioned commitment towards "total cure time";
-You have my commitment to follow your above listed protocols for receipt of the Coating product.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Bob

HUMP DIESEL
08-20-2014, 12:14 PM
I want them, I don't necessarily fall into the never used category, but I have wanted to try CQUK.

What are you going to do other than detailing?

zmcgovern45
08-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I want them, I don't necessarily fall into the never used category, but I have wanted to try CQUK.

What are you going to do other than detailing?
I would really like to give these to someone who has never used a coating before either due to cost or just being on the fence about it.

Still detailing... but I only do so when the weather allows, and given that it is already almost september, the days are numbered before I have to close shop for the year. I am already booked through the end of the typical detailing season so I know I will not be needing these 2 particular coatings as I have CQuartz Finest and Americoat on hand for my remaining jobs.

Angus
08-20-2014, 12:52 PM
I'd like to try OC 2.0 since IMHO it looks a little easier to apply then CQUK and I'd have to buy Reload. This will be my first coating because cost and learning curve have both been factors. Thanks for the opportunity Zach!

HUMP DIESEL
08-20-2014, 01:16 PM
I would really like to give these to someone who has never used a coating before either due to cost or just being on the fence about it.

Still detailing... but I only do so when the weather allows, and given that it is already almost september, the days are numbered before I have to close shop for the year. I am already booked through the end of the typical detailing season so I know I will not be needing these 2 particular coatings as I have CQuartz Finest and Americoat on hand for my remaining jobs.

I see, good, I did not want you to get out of it.

HUMP

lyodbraun
08-20-2014, 02:17 PM
Count me in would love to try coatings, just can't bring my self to buy one though LOL...

zmcgovern45
08-20-2014, 02:17 PM
I see, good, I did not want you to get out of it.

HUMP

Nope, still here :)

Maturola
08-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Would love to try the coating, and share the process and results, I finally got a garage no long ago (lived in apartment before) and I just started getting the equipment (DA polisher) and products to keep up with the detailing of my baby.

I got a Black 997 2008, paint is "ok" condition, however since it is my daily driver it get ton of stuff on it all the time.

Corey@OptimalDetailing
08-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Would love to try some OC2.0 on the wife's new (to her) Yukon. But all I planned on coating is the roof and bumpers. I think someone else would get better use out of then than me. Awesome thought Zach!