PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a quick rundown of where the major coatings are manufactured?

Pages : [1] 2

randomevent
08-19-2014, 10:03 PM
I know CQuartz is manufactured in Japan, but I can't find any info on other coatings. This is simply curiosity on my part. Where are the following coatings made:

Opti-Coat
22ple
GTechniq
Pinnacle Black Label

Or any other coatings I haven't listed as well. Thanks everyone.

Setec Astronomy
08-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Is Cquartz really made in Japan? My HyrdrO2 bottle says made in Korea. Opti-Coat is made in Memphis, Tennessee; GTechniq I believe is made in England, 22ple I have no idea, and Pinnacle Black Label is made in sunny Stuart, Florida.

allenk4
08-19-2014, 10:47 PM
Is Cquartz really made in Japan? My HyrdrO2 bottle says made in Korea. Opti-Coat is made in Memphis, Tennessee; GTechniq I believe is made in England, 22ple I have no idea, and Pinnacle Black Label is made in sunny Stuart, Florida.

I suspect that Nothing is manufactured in Stuart, FL

Setec Astronomy
08-19-2014, 10:49 PM
I suspect that Nothing is manufactured in Stuart, FL

Well, that is the only answer you or the OP is going to get on the subject of PBL.

FUNX650
08-19-2014, 10:56 PM
Where the Coatings' chemicals/chemical ingredients come from, and where the Coatings are "assembled":
May often be totally different places.

Nevertheless...
The last time I looked; and, as far as I can tell:
Dr. G's Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. main (sole?)
"headquarters" is located in Memphis, Tennessee.

The other Coatings, no doubt, will also have a location that is designated as its main headquarters. (Or even, on occasion, more than one location and headquarters.)

However (to me)...The question remains:
Does "main headquarters" equate to:
Chemicals'-procurement/Manufacturing/Assembly locations?

Chemicals, after all, are just commodities.

Bob

trekkeruss
08-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Polishangel is made in Germany.

allenk4
08-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Well, that is the only answer you or the OP is going to get on the subject of PBL.

Only answer from whom?

I have not heard anyone at PBMG claim that they manufacture anything in Florida

It's not a negative thing. I am glad they partner with the top manufacturers and work together to create products that work so well.

randomevent
08-20-2014, 02:48 AM

It's just CQuartz that's made in Japan, as far as I know. The rest of Carpro is from Korea.

Where the Coatings' chemicals/chemical ingredients come from, and where the Coatings are "assembled":
May often be totally different places.

Nevertheless...
The last time I looked; and, as far as I can tell:
Dr. G's Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. main (sole?)
"headquarters" is located in Memphis, Tennessee.

The other Coatings, no doubt, will also have a location that is designated as its main headquarters. (Or even, on occasion, more than one location and headquarters.)

However (to me)...The question remains:
Does "main headquarters" equate to:
Chemicals'-procurement/Manufacturing/Assembly locations?

Chemicals, after all, are just commodities.

Bob

You make a great point, Bob. But for the sake of my question, I'm curious where everything is "assembled." Any further than that is a rabbit hole too deep for even me.

silverfox
08-20-2014, 04:49 AM
And the point is...?..rabbit holes are too deep...

HD.Detailing
08-20-2014, 06:40 AM
22ple is made in Singapore

Sent from my Alien ship

HUMP DIESEL
08-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Modesta is Japan

GTechniq as stated is from the UK, but not sure where it is manufactured.

Like Bob said, the chemical itself could be made somewhere and shipped to the process facility.

HUMP

melF1fan
08-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Gtechniq are Japanese origin as far as i'm aware.

Original CQuartz is from Japan, CQUK is made in Korea.

FUNX650
08-20-2014, 11:35 AM
You make a great point, Bob. But for the sake of my question, I'm curious where everything is "assembled." Any further than that is a rabbit hole too deep for even me.
•I meant to ask you this earlier:
-I'm really interested as to the "why(s)" that you want to know where Coatings...(as you ask in your thread-starter)...are manufactured?

•For example:
-Can the point-of-manufacturing/port-of-shipping
be a "deal breaker"?

Bob

randomevent
08-20-2014, 11:43 AM
•I meant to ask you this earlier:
-I'm really interested as to the "why(s)" that you want to know where Coatings...(as you ask in your thread-starter)...are manufactured?

•For example:
-Can the point-of-manufacturing/port-of-shipping
be a "deal breaker"?

Bob

No, it isn't a deal breaker. I'm honestly just curious, that's all.

FUNX650
08-20-2014, 12:51 PM
No, it isn't a deal breaker. I'm honestly just curious, that's all.
K.

Bob