PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire vs Souveran?

Pages : [1] 2 3

FMINUS
08-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Anyone here used BF? Im thinking about trying it but that whole spamming thing that happend a couple of weeks ago kinda turned me off.

But any comments on how it compares to Souveran or SS2?

ZoranC
08-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Anyone here used BF?
Not me. If it was gf then maybe.

FMINUS
08-06-2007, 03:08 AM
Ur saying its not a good wax?

ZoranC
08-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Ur saying its not a good wax?
I guess you didn't get my joke. It had nothing to do with wax.

klumzypinoy
08-06-2007, 03:54 AM

Lol.

I haven't used black fire before.

07ImpalaSS
08-06-2007, 04:32 AM

Hehehe!

dengood1
08-06-2007, 05:03 AM
it's likely a clone of Souveran as the owner used to be partners with Max(owner of AG). Stick with Souveran!!

klumzypinoy
08-06-2007, 05:22 AM
it's likely a clone of Souveran as the owner used to be partners with Max(owner of AG). Stick with Souveran!!

Plus Souveran has more oz of wax :D and the tub looks better imo. Plus, after looking at pics of the "BF", it doesn't look hand poured...

FMINUS
08-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Plus Souveran has more oz of wax :D and the tub looks better imo. Plus, after looking at pics of the "BF", it doesn't look hand poured...

Right now BF is on sale so its actually cheaper per oz.
And how can a you tell by looking whether or not its hand poured.
Why would I care if it was hand poured or not, and who cares what tub looks like?

Thejoyofdriving
08-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Why would I care if it was hand poured or not

I dont know whats up with the "hand poured" wax either. Its probably some sort of marketing gimic, maybe it sounds cool, idk. I guess all it means that its poured in the can by hand, which is kind of stupid because machines can do it faster and better.

klumzypinoy
08-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Welp give it a try Fminus!

supercharged
08-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Right now BF is on sale so its actually cheaper per oz.
Why would I care if it was hand poured or not, and who cares what tub looks like?
Blackfire comes in 7 oz container instead of 8 oz like Souveran. Keep that in mind. Getting Souveran in a kit can give you some savings.
Check this kit out - Finally, a kit combining the best of both worlds--taking your vehicle to the highest achievable level of excellence- Pinnacle - Wolfgang Souveran Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/wg8001.html)
and its on sale:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: what a deal!
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/wgpinorg.jpg

klumzypinoy
08-06-2007, 03:25 PM
deng you save a lot with that kit!

ScottB
08-06-2007, 05:04 PM
I dont know whats up with the "hand poured" wax either. Its probably some sort of marketing gimic, maybe it sounds cool, idk. I guess all it means that its poured in the can by hand, which is kind of stupid because machines can do it faster and better.

just like they can paint cars better also huh ??? (faster, yes better, unlikely) The reason Souveran is hand poured is so it doesnt cool to quickly and lump. Do a search I posted the 10 most asked questions on Souveran about a year back.

I have seen the new Blackfire Wax and it reminds me of SSII and CG 50/50 in looks. It doesnt have the Souveran glow, but I am sure when Capt Max bought the final rights to Souveran from Terry, there was a contract where recipe could NEVER be duplicated. I too found it amusing that Terry originally used the ad copy with Souveran and Klasse in it, and got yanked quickly for over embellishing his new product.

As for the Blackfire sealant, Four Star UPP and Wolfgang look better and are just as easy to use.

FMINUS
08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
just like they can paint cars better also huh ??? (faster, yes better, unlikely) The reason Souveran is hand poured is so it doesnt cool to quickly and lump. Do a search I posted the 10 most asked questions on Souveran about a year back.

I have seen the new Blackfire Wax and it reminds me of SSII and CG 50/50 in looks. It doesnt have the Souveran glow, but I am sure when Capt Max bought the final rights to Souveran from Terry, there was a contract where recipe could NEVER be duplicated. I too found it amusing that Terry originally used the ad copy with Souveran and Klasse in it, and got yanked quickly for over embellishing his new product.

As for the Blackfire sealant, Four Star UPP and Wolfgang look better and are just as easy to use.

So SS2 looks at Souveran price huh? Makes me want to try it less, but still curious. Can anyone else try and talk me out of it?

That WG/Pinnacle kit is amazing! WOW good pricing!