PDA

View Full Version : A Long Time Member Re-Introduction - Bates Detailing - Nashville TN

Pages : [1] 2

Bates Detailing
08-15-2014, 09:26 PM
Hello to all my AG Brothers and Sisters..... My name is Anthony Bates, some know me from around the net as Lane but all the old schools from AG know me as Anthony. I wanted to re-introduce myself because I am not a daily user of AG like I use to be a couple years ago. I wanted to give you an idea of what AG has done for myself and my new company......

1) AG gave me an endless supply of knowledge in the detailing industry. This has allowed myself to enter into every sub-industry of detailing and succeed in those industries.

2) Taking that knowledge and applying on the job experience has not only allowed us to exceed our competitors, but has also allowed us to produce awesome profits and grow at an exponential rate.

AG is an amazing tool......Mike is an amazing guy...... use it to make your passion successful.....

Thanks for your time. Again Just wanted to re-introduce myself to an awesome group!

Anthony Bates
Owner/Operator
Bates Detailing
Bates Detailing - Home - The Best Professional Mobile Detailing Company Nashville Tn - Auto Detailing Bus Detailing Boat Detailing RV Detailing Aircraft Detailing (http://www.batesdetailing.com)

Pureshine
08-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Go to see you again Anthony hope thing are going good for you.

Bates Detailing
08-15-2014, 09:51 PM
Go to see you again Anthony hope thing are going good for you.

Thank you sir! Things are going great! We will be detailing 3 buses this week coming up, an aircraft, and 5 Semis so far and coating 1 bus and the aircraft :buffing::buffing::buffing:

Pureshine
08-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Thank you sir! Things are going great! We will be detailing 3 buses this week coming up, an aircraft, and 5 Semis so far and coating 1 bus and the aircraft :buffing::buffing::buffing:

Very nice bro! Glad things are going great for you.

dcjredline
08-15-2014, 11:53 PM
You da MAN!!!
Welcome back

dad07
08-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Good to see ya back Anthony! :dblthumb2:

Bates Detailing
08-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Very nice bro! Glad things are going great for you.

You da MAN!!!
Welcome back

Good to see ya back Anthony! :dblthumb2:

Thank you Gentlemen! How have you guys been doing?!?!?

Vegas Transplant
08-16-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey...I know you. You're that guy, right?

Howdy again Anthony!!!

Bates Detailing
08-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Hey...I know you. You're that guy, right?

Howdy again Anthony!!!

HEEEYYYY Buddy !!! :buffing::buffing::buffing: !!!

TWEEDERTWEEK
08-16-2014, 05:45 PM
What's up buddy?

Bates Detailing
08-16-2014, 05:46 PM
What's up buddy?

Daaannnggg...... its a reunion! Doing great man - how bout yourself??? You still in the local area?!?!

TWEEDERTWEEK
08-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Yep still here in Murfreesboro. You still in the Smyrna area? You should come by some time and we can have a drink.

Bates Detailing
08-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Yeah man - Im always down...... hows ole Yellow holding up?!?!

RMM
08-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Welcome back!

Were you able to fish back the Cyclo from the lake? :D

Bates Detailing
08-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Welcome back!

Were you able to fish back the Cyclo from the lake? :D

Oh wow LMAO - that was like 3 years ago I think..... and no sir, never able to get that back lol. I now have tons of polishers so it wouldn't be as big of a deal these days...... but back then it was devastating! Great memory - Kind of lol