PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there any women do Detailing?

Pages : [1] 2 3

sito
08-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Why isn't there any women do Detailing? I am curious.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AG Online

dcjredline
08-14-2014, 12:02 PM
How long have you been on this site???????

Theres DetailKitty, and at least one other forum member details with his sister.

trekkeruss
08-14-2014, 12:06 PM
Women detail, but instead of cars, they detail their faces. ;)

runrun411
08-14-2014, 12:08 PM
How long have you been on this site???????

Theres DetailKitty, and at least one other forum member details with his sister.

The woman who details with her brother is Dani

And they're do really good work too.

dcjredline
08-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Both women on here do fabulous work! There really is no difference male or female in this business.

FUNX650
08-14-2014, 12:28 PM
There are not only plenty of Women detailers...
There are plenty of Women that owners of successful Detail Businesses!!

IMHO:
Women that detail are more discerning about the finer points of detailing...and are more apt to find the most desirable contaminate-abatement solutions.

•I liken this phenomenon to why men's and women's bathrooms don't both just have stalls with toilets...

-Who decided the urinal was the best solution for Men's restrooms?
-How the he!! did this become so widely adopted?!

•I picture it going something like this:
"Oh sh!t"...said Carl...
We just ran out of the toilets/stalls combos!!"

"Hey, look!"..exclaimed Chuck...
"We have extra sinks: Let's just line them up against this wall at a lower height and see if anyone says anything."

See what I mean?!?!

Bob

Kamakaz1961
08-14-2014, 12:56 PM
IMHO I believe women detailers are overall better than men when it comes to detailing. #1 ALL of them and I mean all of the women detailers are better looking than all of the guys!!

Women are (again MY OPINION) better than men when it comes to very little details. They pay attention better, they are more patient and will be more determined to finish a difficult task than a man. It might be that they have to prove something or that again their superior patience...either way its a good thing.

Women are different than men when it comes to processing and evaluating tasks. They are IMO superior to us when it comes to that.

Us guys are simpletons and when the task can be difficult we just say F it! Next!

I might "offend" some guys here, however, most will simply just shrug there shoulders and move on. Many may think I am on "crack" but will not be bothered by my post. Maybe that is just 1 minor thing we MIGHT be better at.

conman1395
08-14-2014, 01:00 PM
My girlfriend is even getting into detailing since dating me. She sends me texts with questions when she's doing her own car and even helps me do certain things. I kind of think of like baking. Guys can do it just as well, but not nearly as many guys are into baking as women. Just not the same amount of interest.

DetailKitty
08-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Both women on here do fabulous work! There really is no difference male or female in this business.

There's gotta be more than 2 of us on here????? :eek:

Firehouse Mike
08-14-2014, 01:33 PM
My Fiancé works with me quite a bit, especially when she sees I have a euro car scheduled. She won't let me near the paint on those - wants it all to herself , and does an AWESOME job with it too! She just hates interiors......

tedj101
08-14-2014, 01:35 PM
My wife is happy to help me work on cars. Not just detailing either!

We once started looking for a larger house. After several months of looking, she decided we really didn't need a new house - we need a six car garage! Unfortunately, we can't add on any more garage space where we live...

Setec Astronomy
08-14-2014, 01:43 PM

My friend Jr. is around here somewhere...

We once started looking for a larger house. After several months of looking, she decided we really didn't need a new house - we need a six car garage! Unfortunately, we can't add on any more garage space where we live...

We've also been looking for a large garage with a small attached house...they don't seem to make them that way though? I wish my house was situated in a way that I could add on about 3 more bays...

cleanmycorolla
08-14-2014, 01:58 PM

over on ACC, I can count 3 on the top of my head! detailchick comes to mind from there

AZ Mike
08-14-2014, 02:10 PM

2 obvious ones that most know. I still like your original signature "concentrated awesome".

AeroCleanse
08-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Why isn't there any women do Detailing? I am curious.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AG Online

They are probably too busy detailing to get onto chat boards.