PDA

View Full Version : How many hours per week are you Detailing?

Rastaral39
08-14-2014, 06:38 AM
Just wondering how many hrs a week you guys are working? I do exotic and vintage exotic (Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Mazerati, etc)
And work for a couple of collectors and a dealer that buys, sells, trades exotics as well as a few cars that come word of mouth.The cars come in most of the time needing some level of paint correction from minor stuff to cars that look like they were washed with steel wool. Between all the places I am at around 30 hrs a week give or take. Needless to say I have gained a lot of experience on all different cars/ types of paint. I love my job but it's pretty physically demanding ( aches and pains). Wondering what the rest of you guys are working.

HUMP DIESEL
08-14-2014, 07:06 AM
I only detail part time, but I may spend 15-25 hours or more on a car and I pack that in during the evenings and then big sessions on the weekend. I hear you on the aches and pains, find a good Chiropractor and a massage therapist and they will pay for themselves in the long run.
This schedule of mine varies, I may do that for two weeks and then have an off week.

HUMP