PDA

View Full Version : New product: Chemical Guys - White Wax - Maximize Your Color Potential With the Brightest Shade of White

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ilian11
08-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Chemical Guys came out with a new product today called white. What do you guys think?

It's kind of steep price wise, but my wife does want me to detail her car, and it's white. I'd love to try it, but really hesitant for the price.

Bellow is a snipped from their website!

Why Buy This Product?
- Designed specifically for white colored paintwork
- Maximum shine and clarity
- Durable Protection
- Advanced UV Protection
- Paintwork cleansing formula
- Color enhancing technology

About White
Experience the brightest shade of white. Chemical Guys White is the world’s most advanced wax formula specifically designed for white and light colored paintwork. The innovative wax enhances the shine of white paintwork for a brilliant finish. Harmful UV solar rays can cause yellowing and discoloration to your vehicle’s white color. Chemical Guys White is engineered using advanced UV protective polymers to preserve the clarity and color of your vehicle. Chemical Guys White utilizes our patented Color Enhancing Technology which magnifies the natural beauty of your paintwork for a vibrant shine with optical clarity. Our innovative White gently cleanses the paintwork while removing light stains, contamination, and yellowing to enhance brightness. White will reveal the brightest shade of white that will truly impress any detailing enthusiast.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/WAC_313_Banner6.jpg

Bryan@Autogeek
08-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Hey guys check the what's new page in about a hour. ;)

jamesboyy
08-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Yeah I have seen that wax it looks promising though I am skeptical I wonder is just meguiars white wax repackaged hyped up with a higher price tag though we will see

Nick McKees37
08-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Yeah I have seen that wax it looks promising though I am skeptical I wonder is just meguiars white wax repackaged hyped up with a higher price tag though we will see

Meguiar's and Chemical Guys are not affiliated, so it is not just a "re-packaged" Meguiar's product. :dblthumb2:

LaFawnduh
08-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Definitely looks more AIO than a pure wax. If my wife actually gave a bit about her white car I'd fork out the cash for a try.

aim4squirrels
08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Wonder if it's a paste or more along the lines of their Lava, or Black which is kind of a thick creamy substance, like whipped marshmallows, but dense.

Setec Astronomy
08-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Wonder if it's a paste or more along the lines of their Lava, or Black which is kind of a thick creamy substance, like whipped marshmallows, but dense.

This looked like whipped marshmallows (Fluff!) in the video. Boy that would be sticky.

silverfox
08-08-2014, 12:21 PM
So what is it? With CG its never a trick question.

aim4squirrels
08-08-2014, 12:28 PM
So what is it? With CG its always a trick question.

Fixed it for you. :xyxthumbs:

Setec Astronomy
08-08-2014, 12:29 PM
If you watch the video you'll know exactly what it is.

Nick McKees37
08-08-2014, 12:32 PM
I believe it has the same consistency as Black Wax - thick, pudding-like.

White Wax contains cleaners and micro-fine abrasives that remove embedded dirt - the type of contaminant that hinders the shine of white paint. Add in some protective ingredients and you have a pretty nice wax for white and light colored vehicles.

I'm looking forward to trying this product. :props:

cleanmycorolla
08-08-2014, 12:36 PM

Why is it, everyone cries "this is just relabeled stuff", so silly, you haven't even tried it....sheesh you've seen a video and jumped to a conclusion, so silly...

sito
08-08-2014, 12:54 PM
It looks like re-label product. I am skeptical about it

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AG Online

cleanmycorolla
08-08-2014, 01:08 PM
It looks like re-label product. I am skeptical about it

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AG Online

How so? Go into some detail.

cleanmycorolla
08-08-2014, 01:10 PM

Consistency like Lava and Black wax. WHITE has cleaners in it too. Little bit AIO thrown in.