PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Paint Protection Question

davidkyle1986
08-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Hey guys and gals. I live in Western Nassau County, and I am looking to have Xpel Ultimate ClearBra put on my car. I have spoken to a few places: Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, Superior Auto Restyling in Westbury, Xtreme Vehicle Coatings in Bayside, and Tint Shop in Great Neck. I'm looking for the best place around, as I love my car enough to pay the extra cash. Can anyone recommend one of these shops, or any for the service?

EVOlved
08-08-2014, 12:26 AM
If you want it looking it's best I'd check out Long Island Paint Paint Protection Film Installer (http://mrsparkledetailing.com/paint-protection-film) . I've seen numerous write ups from Bryan and his work/shop always looks top notch!! Best of luck make sure you supply us with some pictures of the ride!!

Eric@CherryOnTop
08-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Check out Mr. Sparkle, I believe he is in Babylon. He's a regular forum member and he does clear bra.

davidkyle1986
08-08-2014, 11:00 AM
I actually know Bryan, he did my OptiCoat. What a greay guy. The issue is I'm having a small section of my bumper blended, then the whole bumper recleared to cover a massive rock chip and my license plate holes. Bryan has stated he hasn't worked on a freshly painted car yet and thought I may be better using someone who has. What a great guy though. I want to use him for everything, and I send everyone I can to him.

Setec Astronomy
08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
There's always Phil over in Norwood, NJ.

EVOlved
08-08-2014, 11:39 AM
There's always Phil over in Norwood, NJ.

This is true as well. Phil is a great guy I won't link to him since he sells products as well. But I have spoken to Phil numerous times and he is always more than helpful.