PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the AG website description and the new formula CarPro Reload....

WRAPT C5Z06
08-07-2014, 07:53 AM
The AG website claims up to 2 months as a standalone. CarPro claims 4-6 months of protection as a standalone with the new and improved version. Just thought I'd mention this. :dblthumb2:

Nick McKees37
08-07-2014, 07:55 AM
The AG website claims up to 2 months as a standalone. CarPro claims 4-6 months of protection as a standalone with the new and improved version. Just thought I'd mention this. :dblthumb2:

Thanks Mark. We were so excited to have the new formula in stock that we didn't adjust the copy as quickly as we normally do! :dblthumb2:

WRAPT C5Z06
08-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Thanks Mark. We were so excited to have the new formula in stock that we didn't adjust the copy as quickly as we normally do! :dblthumb2:
:props: :dblthumb2:

Dr_Pain
08-07-2014, 08:02 AM
The new Reload makes my heart happy!! :wave::thankyousign:

RobertJ34
08-07-2014, 08:22 AM
I recently got the new Reload, used it Saturday on my car. I diluted 1:1 as it recommends for dark colored cars.

The buff takes a bit more effort than a typical Spray wax FYI

But..this stuff is awesome. Rained twice so far since, and my lord the beads and how the water just flies off as I drive.

Also, I would say it attracts the least amount of dust/dirt than any product I have used up to this moment.

Great product so far!

WRAPT C5Z06
08-07-2014, 08:26 AM
I recently got the new Reload, used it Saturday on my car. I diluted 1:1 as it recommends for dark colored cars.

The buff takes a bit more effort than a typical Spray wax FYI

But..this stuff is awesome. Rained twice so far since, and my lord the beads and how the water just flies off as I drive.

Also, I would say it attracts the least amount of dust/dirt than any product I have used up to this moment.

Great product so far!
Honestly, I have a dark colored car and do not dilute it. If you use it properly, you won't get streaks. Diluting will decrease the durability, I would think. Either way, it's still a fantastic product.

David Hayward
08-07-2014, 08:39 AM
I recently purchased reload and use it on my black vw CC that is coated with Dp paint coating. When I use it straight even in very small sections I get a ton of streaks. I did a 3/4:1 on my reload to water and it works much better for me.

Dr_Pain
08-07-2014, 08:58 AM
I too have a black vehicle (Tuxedo black Raptor) and have had no streaking what so ever, even with using it undiluted.

The key (I found with Reload) is 2 long nap MF, one to spread and one to wipe. FYI, I am not saying just 2 MF for the whole car ;).

The second advice I would have is use sparingly. I normally use 2 spritz per panel. Make sure not to liberally apply as in this video. Having spoke to Corey and read some posts by Avi this video was done with specific purpose to "overuse" to show that the product will not streak (same with applying in the sun and on black vehicle) <---- true torture test!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxARI5IaQU8]New Reload 2014 - YouTube[/video]

dpk20x
08-07-2014, 09:23 AM
I prefer to use a damp towel to apply reload. I'm sure I'm sacrificing a bit of durability but it makes the application so much easier for me.

I get no streaks and can apply in the sun on my black vehicle with this method.

RobertJ34
08-07-2014, 10:18 AM
I too have a black vehicle (Tuxedo black Raptor) and have had no streaking what so ever, even with using it undiluted.

The key (I found with Reload) is 2 long nap MF, one to spread and one to wipe. FYI, I am not saying just 2 MF for the whole car ;).

The second advice I would have is use sparingly. I normally use 2 spritz per panel. Make sure not to liberally apply as in this video. Having spoke to Corey and read some posts by Avi this video was done with specific purpose to "overuse" to show that the product will not streak (same with applying in the sun and on black vehicle) <---- true torture test!!

New Reload 2014 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxARI5IaQU8)

I wouldn't doubt if I sprayed a tad bit much.. lol

Next time I will try a bit less and see how it goes.
Thanks for the advice

Either way, I love it!

RobertJ34
08-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Honestly, I have a dark colored car and do not dilute it. If you use it properly, you won't get streaks. Diluting will decrease the durability, I would think. Either way, it's still a fantastic product.

I agree, I would think it would dilute it as well. but..I still did it lol.

I'll try a small section, non diluted and spray less and see where it takes me. I'm trusting you! :xyxthumbs:

thanks guys

willtothewong
08-07-2014, 11:38 AM
This looks too good to pass up! This takes spray protection to a whole new level.

trekkeruss
08-07-2014, 11:47 AM
I just got a couple of Cquartz U.K. kits last week, that have 100 ml bottles of Reload. There is a hologram tape sealing the box that says 2014. But would it have the new or old Reload formula? I'm guessing the old, but is there a way to tell?

runrun411
08-07-2014, 12:22 PM

That's kind of what I thought. Just my .02

:dunno:

allenk4
08-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Looks like the NEW Reload is 500ml

Wasn't the previous version in 400ml?

Corey, from CarPro US indicates that the 2014 formula allows for over application without streaking. They are not advising to use more product per panel. They just adapted the product to fit how Consumers are used to applying similar products...Smart company!

Love my CarPro stuff