PDA

View Full Version : Next interior cleaner?

Sully6541
08-06-2014, 09:56 PM
I currently use adams interior and leather cleaner but I'm pretty much at the bottom of the bottle. Was wonder what you guys recommend I try? 1 just for leather and another for the plastic. Or another cleaner that cleans both?

lilsullivan04
08-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Meguiars APC and degreaser are good products and are fairly economical friendly. I also use Chemical Guys inner clean. Just my $.02

jonn127
08-06-2014, 10:05 PM
I've had great success with poorboys apc, dilutes 15-1 for plastics and does a great job.

wdmaccord
08-06-2014, 10:11 PM
I use APC for plastics and a dedicated leather cleaner for that.

APC: Blackfire or Meguiars diluted 1:10

Leather Cleaner: I like Chemical Guys Leather cleaner. Dilutes 1:6 so you get almost 1 gallon from a 16 oz. bottle

jamesboyy
08-06-2014, 10:49 PM
A OTC all purpose cleaner(apc)( like zep citrus cleaner) diluted to 1:10 or 1:20 is a great choice thought you could also look at groits garage interior cleaner its great for the buck and can be used straight or dilluted to extend the product more

JVD
08-06-2014, 10:56 PM
I'm a little picky with interior stuff because most APCs smell pretty gross. I've used Poorboys and Optimum but didn't like them for interiors.

Now I use 1Z Blitz or Sonax Dashboard Cleaner because they both smell fresh and clean as well as I need them to.

dcjredline
08-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Ive always used an APC...UNTIL now. I will first use ONR mixed as a QD and if there are any stains the ONR cant handle I will then bust out my APC. I can tell you one thing since using the ONR Im not sure that the APC sprayers still even work!!!! Havent had to use them on the interiors lately

hernandez.art13
08-07-2014, 12:22 AM
If I'm just wiping off the interior, I like using Ultima WW or ONR diluted for interior.

If I'm going to use an APC and then protect the dash, leather etc... I like to use Meguiar's APC+

frankprozzoly
08-07-2014, 02:28 AM
I use 303 on vinyl and plastic. Leather masters cleaner and cream on leather

CDot
08-07-2014, 06:58 AM
I think APC is great for interior cleaning, but most of them have to be "rinsed out/off" the surface. So you'll need to wipe back over the spot you just cleaned with a damp-with-water towel. With that said, I'm currently using Megs Quik Interior Detailer & CG's AllClean+ 20:1 for light stuff and CG AllClean+ 10:1 for heavy stuff.

For leather, I'm currently using Mothers Leather Cleaner and it does a great job--especially with Vinyl & Leather Scrub Brush (http://www.autogeek.net/vilescbr.html).

WRAPT C5Z06
08-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Garry Dean's Infinite Purpose Cleaner. It's a VERY versatile APC for the exterior and interior. It's paint safe can clean heavy soil. It's even safe for aluminum wheels. Baked on brake dust will need something stronger.

FWIW, Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner is acidic. It's very strong. It may remove painted on surfaces on the interior.