PDA

View Full Version : Help with pressure washer use

aburgeson
08-06-2014, 01:07 PM
I am receiving my new pressure washer today along with my mtm hydro foam lance. Was hoping to get some tips as the best/ most productive way to use this pressure washer? I mainly pull this out when I get some pretty dirty cars that havent seen a wash in months, which sadly is most of my customers. I have megs hyper wash and cg maxi suds to try as foam. Should I blast the car with foam first? Or should I use just water to get some dirt off and then foam? Any other tips would be welcome, thanks in advance

mwoolfso
08-06-2014, 03:06 PM
I am receiving my new pressure washer today along with my mtm hydro foam lance. Was hoping to get some tips as the best/ most productive way to use this pressure washer? I mainly pull this out when I get some pretty dirty cars that havent seen a wash in months, which sadly is most of my customers. I have megs hyper wash and cg maxi suds to try as foam. Should I blast the car with foam first? Or should I use just water to get some dirt off and then foam? Any other tips would be welcome, thanks in advance

I am not sure if there is a hard-and-fast rule on this question. I have done it both ways and since this is a hobby of mine, my mood determines how fast or thorough I take things.