PDA

View Full Version : What are your all time favorite MF towels

Pages : [1] 2

Thejoyofdriving
08-04-2007, 01:08 PM
What are your all time favorite MF towels and why?

ecetim
08-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I really like the 10-pack for $29 special that they have. One side is super plush, the other is very fine. The plush side is plusher than the Indigo towels IMO, and are great for wax removal or buffing.

The Indigo towel as well is good for wax removal, good idea to have one or two of those dedicated to wax removal IMO.

The Guzzlers are of course awesome for drying.

I think any general, non-linting MF towel is fine for glass cleaning, but I have yet to clean glass with my new towels.

Bulla2000
08-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Cobra supreme guzzler for drying, Cobra super plush for quick detailing and removing waxes and first of all Monster Fluffies.

D
08-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Guzzler for drying, Indigo for polish removal, Cobra jr. for wax/ sealant removal, and Glass MF for glass.

Largebore
08-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Drying: Cobra Guzzler
Polish Removal: Cobra Indigo
Wax Buffing: Cobra Jr and Cobra Super Plush
Glass: Cobra waffleweave
Tail Pipe cleaning: Mirage

P1et
08-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I really liked the green ones I got with my PC Poorboys package but I don't think are sold anymore.

Love the Guzzler though!

klumzypinoy
08-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Ultimate GUzzler for drying, and CObra Deluxe and Deluxe Jr, but one of my Jr's are linting :(

supercharged
08-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Cobra MF towels are my favorite. And the very best ones are Ultra Plush for QD, Detailing cloth (green) for interior (leather, plastic), Indigo for wax removal, guzzler for drying. I have even tried other high quality brands, and found some being not bad at all, but you just can't beat Cobra MF Towel quality.

joe.p
08-04-2007, 09:48 PM
i use the towels for polish removal and with QDers..

PB's
16"x27" MEGA-MEGA-PLUSH (no tag)

Cobra
MF's

Indigo
for sealant removal

Megs Gold
MF

Vroom Grey
MF's

ScottB
08-04-2007, 10:01 PM
The original Cobra Miracle Towel ... it was what the newer white/red offerings were and could be used for washing/drying/removal. The newer version is thinner and a little bigger.

A1monky
08-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Blue miracle towels rock!! Two sides!!! One side is just right for polish/wax removal. I have never seen anything compare to the plush side!!!:righton:

klumzypinoy
08-05-2007, 04:34 AM
The original Cobra Miracle Towel ... it was what the newer white/red offerings were and could be used for washing/drying/removal. The newer version is thinner and a little bigger.

So the red satin edge MFs that come free with Einszett products are the old Miracles? Hmmm...I was wondering if the red satin MFs were Cobra brand or not.

ScottB
08-05-2007, 09:35 AM
no. no , no .... the original light blue Miracle towel had a fluffy side and a smaller side "like" the white/red fluffies. Over time more towels seem to be moving to this dual sided design but they are not the same to my knowledge.

klumzypinoy
08-05-2007, 02:28 PM
no. no , no .... the original light blue Miracle towel had a fluffy side and a smaller side "like" the white/red fluffies. Over time more towels seem to be moving to this dual sided design but they are not the same to my knowledge.

OHH ok :) thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, the dual sides are actually helpful.

budman3
08-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Poorboy's DMT or DC's Prestige and Cobra's forest green multi purpose towels...