PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ray!

george type-s
07-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks for answering all the questions that I had about the Flex 3401! I called back to place the order with you over the phone, but you were with another client, so I did it online instead.

I have to say, after speaking with a few other suppliers, you guys really put them to shame. The price and the service is a killer combo and AG has it!

It's my first time dealing with AG and definitely not my last!! Thank you again Ray!

PaulMys
08-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks for answering all the questions that I had about the Flex 3401! I called back to place the order with you over the phone, but you were with another client, so I did it online instead.

I have to say, after speaking with a few other suppliers, you guys really put them to shame. The price and the service is a killer combo and AG has it!

It's my first time dealing with AG and definitely not my last!! Thank you again Ray!

Truer words could not be uttered. AG is the place to get all of your detailing needs. I occasionally check other sites, and they are not only more expensive, but lack the info, and detailed product description AG provides. Not to mention the whole AG staff. I am SURE no other competitor has anything close!!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Congrats on the 3401!

Which pads and polish did you order?

george type-s
10-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Congrats on the 3401!

Which pads and polish did you order?

I ordered this kit:
Flex XC3401 Hydro-Tech Essentials Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-polishing-kit.html)

Sad to say, I've been busy and was only able to use the machine once since I got it but I have to say, it's an incredible machine and I should have bought this A LONG TIME AGO!!