PDA

View Full Version : Detailing a '95 work Van- Question and Opinions wanted.

Cobra04
08-03-2007, 01:51 PM
So, I think im gonna do a detail on a '95 White Ford E-350 Van. The paint is in pretty poor condition and has never even seen a coat or wax or sealent, and rarely is washed(once or twice a year...maybe)

I dont have a picture of the actual van, but the picture below is almost identicle only it isn't lettered, and the van im gonna be detailing has a bit duller paint...

http://www.glendivesales.com/images/T4841.0.JPG

The detail would consist of detailign jsut the cab, and bring the paint back to life:D
Im thinking And orange pad with XMT#3 followed by a White pad with XMT#1. Then the klasse twins followed by a coat of liquid souveran. Question I have is do you think I can get this paint back to life with this combo? I know it wont be perfect but I think I can get it looking MUCH whiter and bring back the reflectiveness and gloss(as of now its more of a matte finish...:o )

Also, Im thinking It will take me a good day to do the polishing and Klasse. Id be doing the whole thing, the top to. Its lettered but its still alloott of paint to polish. How much would you guys charge for a job like this?