PDA

View Full Version : Enhancing souveran???????

Pages : [1] 2

BILL
06-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Can this stuff be real????? a topper for souveran???

http://www.autogeek.net/mo10116.html

ScottB
06-12-2006, 06:56 PM
The Reflections line is the best store bought line, but it is no Souveran.

joe.p
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
The Reflections line is the best store bought line, but it is no Souveran.
I would love to see this topped with souveran. Whatta you think Killer ?

BILL
06-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Reflection on souveran, or souveran on Reflection???

joe.p
06-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Souveran over Reflection.

BILL
06-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Souveran over Reflection.

Then i think it would be just as we know it.....beautiful, but the real test would be to cover a complete panel trunk,or hood with souveran. then put reflection on 1/2 of that panel and see if theres a diff???;) or visa versa...

joe.p
06-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Then i think it would be just as we know it.....beautiful, but the real test would be to cover a complete panel trunk,or hood with souveran. then put reflection on 1/2 of that panel and see if theres a diff???;) or visa versa...
Yep you could do this. Guys do stuff like that all the time.
Mothers has some real nice items..if you use the reflections bill let us know your thoughts. I used Mothers Glaze,I was impressed by it. For some reason i'm a big fan of glazes,and i now have a small collection.

abrcrombe
06-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Mothers has some real nice items..if you use the reflections bill let us know your thoughts. I used Mothers Glaze,I was impressed by it. For some reason i'm a big fan of glazes,and i now have a small collection.

:iagree: :iagree:
I love glazes as well. They make my work go from normal to spectacular. Have to love that!

joe.p
06-12-2006, 07:46 PM
:iagree: :iagree:
I love glazes as well. They make my work go from normal to spectacular. Have to love that!
:iagree: :awesome:

abrcrombe
06-12-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL, that dancing banana is funny. What is your favorite glaze? So far, my favorite is the Poorboy's. I have the EX Sealant. Do you know if EX-P is much better?

BILL
06-12-2006, 07:47 PM

Me too........but its to late for me now, ive got 3 coats of U.P.P. and 2 coats of souveran on it now, and in order to get into glazes i'd have to strip down..not ready yet.I'm just now enjoying the fruits of my labor from getting to where it's at now....

Today i did a wax test between souveran and sig wax, 1/2 of each on each side of the trunk for each wax, and to tell the truth the diff was so slight, Souveran took it by a margin on my silver beauty...I think so anyway in my eyes, but i could be wrong, i looked at it under halogen lights.....:cheers:

abrcrombe
06-12-2006, 07:51 PM
That half hood experiment is really fun. I was playing around on my brother's car, and I did Meg's paint cleaner, Meg's swirl remover 2.0, Meg's Show car glaze, and then Meg's Gold class wax. On the other side I did Poorboy's SSR 2.5, Megs swirl remover 2.0 (Don't have SSR 1 to "j-ewel" the surface yet), PB EX Sealant, then PB Natty's Blue. Poorboy's wins in my comparison. Both sides improves the surface A LOT, but Poorboy's is the victor!

Oh, and I left the part where the tape was untreated, so now he has a cool racing stripe!

BILL
06-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh, and I left the part where the tape was untreated, so now he has a cool racing stripe!:applause: :p very good

GearHead_1
06-12-2006, 09:02 PM
I didn't read the whole thread but would think that if there is a time to leave well enough alone this is it. I'm a believer that Souveran is the topper and not the other way around.

BILL
06-13-2006, 06:17 AM
I didn't read the whole thread but would think that if there is a time to leave well enough alone this is it. I'm a believer that Souveran is the topper and not the other way around.

:iagree: ditto.......:righton: