PDA

View Full Version : Fukken Wax?

pld
07-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Wife filled up at the local Shell station and buddy was demonstrating this aerosol wax and she was amazed and told me how good it was; $30.00/8oz can:nomore:Is this stuff really that good because she kept raving about it.

KillaCam
07-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Lol @ the title. Never heard of it. Is it pronounced "fook-in"?

jsgntulok
07-26-2014, 08:25 AM
Yes, strange name open for mispronunciation. LINK REMOVED: PLEASE REVIEW TERMS/CONDITIONS UNDER FAQ Interesting that on their website the cost is $14.95 for a 14 oz can. The demonstration video made me cringe. Thanks, but no thanks. If I want a spray wax, I'll purchase any of the quality products offered by AutoGeek.

Kingston
07-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Read the title and thought "uh oh, somebody complaining about wax" . why would they choose that name/spelling? Its like trying to sell a chevy Nova in Mexico.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AG Online

pld
07-26-2014, 08:56 AM
Lol @ the title. Never heard of it. Is it pronounced "fook-in"?
Yes, I think so.

pld
07-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Yes, strange name open for mispronunciation. Interesting that on their website the cost is $14.95 for a 14 oz can. The demonstration video made me cringe. Thanks, but no thanks. If I want a spray wax, I'll purchase any of the quality products offered by AutoGeek.
+1. It's amazing how people get caught up in this; let's face it you have to wash off dirt from paint but I think it's just LAZINESS.

dlc95
07-26-2014, 05:58 PM
We used to live down the street from their "office". Thought about paying them a visit, but then decided against it.

Andr3wilson
07-26-2014, 10:19 PM
I saw these guys at the auto show!!!!!

Man the sales guy could sell ice to Eskimos!

I loved when he would spray it on glass and thru his "Vince with Shamwow" style mic yell "look doesn't streak!!" Rub his hand and streak it up while claiming "does not streak!"

Probably sold a couple thousand bottles that weekend. LOL

longdx
07-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Very similar to fw1shine and other waxes. I have used it for door jams/dirty areas (i.e. rain channels/kick panels etc) and my beater car. A mild cleaner wax with some protection (expect about a month coverage). I do not use like they demonstrated on a filthy car. I do cringe at the demo's.

Helltopay
07-27-2014, 06:28 AM
Don't forgot to give it a "thumbs up" once you finish. I guess I have been missing the LSG (Last Step Gesture) from my process. :).