PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used autoglym leather care balm?

sito
07-26-2014, 07:03 AM
Has anyone used autoglym leather care balm?

Is this a good product for leatherette seats? I bought it from Canadian tire in Canada eh.

Romach
07-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Eerrr I put my auto glym leather duo in the free bin and replaced it with mothers reflection 2 in 1 which was awesome until I bought pbl interior kit and that's all I will use now

Autoglym is ok but I was peed off with their polish so I changed to American products like black fire, pinacle black label and Wolfgang

Never looked back sir!!

pld
07-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Eerrr I put my auto glym leather duo in the free bin and replaced it with mothers reflection 2 in 1 which was awesome until I bought pbl interior kit and that's all I will use now

Autoglym is ok but I was peed off with their polish so I changed to American products like black fire, pinacle black label and Wolfgang

Never looked back sir!!
You may be surprised EH, to find out some American products aren't made there. I order auto parts from the USA that are suppose to be made in North America and out of the box the product is stamped made in China.

pld
07-26-2014, 09:40 AM
You may be surprised EH, to find out some American products aren't made there. I order auto parts from the USA that are suppose to be made in North America and out of the box the product is stamped made in China.
When it's stamped made in USA my son is elated.

pld
07-26-2014, 09:42 AM
When made elsewhere my daughter is disappointed

Romach
07-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Lol, that's funny