PDA

View Full Version : Any Detailing Enthusiast From Houston,TX?

Pages : [1] 2

EvolutionDetail
07-25-2014, 07:56 AM
Just curious how many detailing enthusiast on the AG Forum is from Houston TX.

Kitt's detailing get together detail weekend is got me jealous, how come Houston never have anything cool happening!?!?! :awman:

actuator_mz3
07-25-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm in Houston. I'm very new so still reading and learning from all the threads. The forum definitely opened up my eyes to detailing properly.

There's probably nothing going on in Houston because it's a bazillion degrees outside in the summer, unless someone has a big AC'ed garage.

Tac07
07-25-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm in Victoria, Tx but travel up to Houston often, I've been looking for some people near me to talk shop or detail with.

stemyx
07-25-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm from Houston also...I've been in the detailing world for a little over a year now but haven't tried many products because I'm saving for college. It will be awesome to have a get together or detailfest though

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AG Online

EvolutionDetail
07-25-2014, 09:55 PM
Yes it'd be nice to get to know some local folks who share similar interest!!

But man only the few of us from Houston!??!?!?

stemyx
07-26-2014, 03:01 AM
Yeah there's not many of us!! :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AG Online

KoshiL
07-26-2014, 09:27 AM
:xyxthumbs:

93fox
07-26-2014, 10:17 AM
Im in houston! :xyxthumbs: been doing this for a while now. I also paint cars for a living!

93fox
07-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Anyone else? :coolgleam:

rman
07-28-2014, 11:09 AM
I'm from Houston! Sugar Land more precisely.:xyxthumbs:

Dr_Pain
07-28-2014, 11:24 AM
I am in Louisiana but LOVE Houston..... for the Churrascaria :hungry::hungry: (sorry I could not resist posting). I know it is a thread highjack so back to your regularly scheduled program.

EvolutionDetail
07-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Hey Doc!!
Just wanted to let you know i know that Raptor of yours and more importantly your skills and knowledge in detailing!!

Well folks, Looks like it will be a while before i get my 2014 Mini Cooper detailed.
I took my Mini to a shop to get tint done, and they dropped engine stand on my hood and fender.

Waiting to speak to the shops owner tomorrow to get my repair process going.

Hood and fender will need to get repainted completely.

93fox
07-28-2014, 09:09 PM
Hey Doc!!
Just wanted to let you know i know that Raptor of yours and more importantly your skills and knowledge in detailing!!

Well folks, Looks like it will be a while before i get my 2014 Mini Cooper detailed.
I took my Mini to a shop to get tint done, and they dropped engine stand on my hood and fender.

Waiting to speak to the shops owner tomorrow to get my repair process going.

Hood and fender will need to get repainted completely.

Ah man that sucks. I work for a company that does cosmetic repairs for dealers such as painting bumpers, fenders, wheels, etc. its mind blowing to me how cars have gotten severely damaged just for going in for an oil change! :eek: some people are just too clumsy... Sucks to hear you will need a repaint man.

craz0boy
07-29-2014, 05:11 AM
You think no ones in Houston? Try Corpus Christi :( I'm solo down here. Huge Texans fan though :D

EvolutionDetail
07-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Looks like u got a nice set up going there buddy!!!

If possible, i'd like to get a gathering going in Houston.
Where detailing enthusiast can have a meet and talk.

I freaking tried to talk to the guys i work with about detailing, they think I'm stinking crazy -_-