PDA

View Full Version : question on Paint Decontamination Neutralizaton system

carguy
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM
I received my Decontamination system yesterday, i have to white vehicles to detail this weekend to remove raildust and other contamination. My question is no instructions came with it, so how is it used, it came with Acid Neutralizer,Alkaline Neutralizer,detail wash,two mitts and 12oz squirt bottle. The person i spoke with said this is the system i need to remove all contamination on the surface also clay it. How i do this process?:grouphug: any infor will help.;)

Thejoyofdriving
08-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Well, i dont know how to use all of those other things, but i can provide you with information on how to clay.

pt91
08-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Is this the FK system?

Sevenrd
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
It sounds like the FK system. If so, go to their website. They have a flow chart detailing the entire process.

carguy
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Is this the FK system?

Its from autojoint,called valugard.:)

pt91
08-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I would call them and get them to fax the directions to you. I hv not used that one.

r_wain
08-02-2007, 10:32 PM
That's a Automotive International product. Go to their website, get their number and talk to Ron Ketcham. He is a very smart man when it come to detailing.

carguy
08-02-2007, 10:40 PM
That's a Automotive International product. Go to their website, get their number and talk to Ron Ketcham. He is a very smart man when it come to detailing.

thanks for all the help,i will call and talk to him tomm. will post when completed the details on the products. thanks;)

TOGWT
08-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Its from autojoint,called valugard.:)

Paint Decontamination:
Ferrous oxide micro-sized particles when they come into contact with moisture will form rust.
Detailer’s clay will remove most but not all of the iron particulate that is the cause of the rust "blooming", to for a corrosion decontamination system to be effective requires the complete removal of all particulates and the corrosive acids they generate that have penetrated the paint's resin system.

[FONT=Times New Roman]This system (Auto International A B C Decontamination System) safely removes both surface and subsurface contamination that collects on a painted finish which includes; Heavy deposits of ferrous oxide Industrial fallout (IFO), Rail Dust, Acid Rain, Hard Water Spots, Tar, Bird Droppings, Waxes/Silicones, Oxidation, Adhesive Residue, Road Grime Rust Stains. Use this system after going over the paint film surface with detailer’s clay (link removed)

ScottB
08-03-2007, 06:27 AM
sorry but gotta lock this one down, we dont discuss products outside AG any longer at length. I would highly suggest contacting company when using acids and such on the finish as one wrong move can etch surrounds.