PDA

View Full Version : Ammo skin defense, has anyone tried this

Dr-V
07-23-2014, 06:42 PM
I was browsing in quest of new knoledge and came across this ammonyc products, are they good? No, why?

From Costa Rica to the world.

trekkeruss
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Larry Kosilla of AMMO developed his own products for use in his detailing business. Since the production is small, the costs are high. I have not used his products. I imagine they're pretty good, but no better than well-known (and less expensive) products.

Robbiek
07-23-2014, 08:12 PM
I use skin for the nasty winter here and works really good. Is it worth the 80 bucks sure for me I'm ok with it. I like all his stuff he makes but some of it not worth it but the stuff I like Ill use until he stops making it.

beamerstrumpet
07-23-2014, 08:17 PM
IDK, if its too high, I usually pass as I am not doing high end cars at this point. Im a fan of 3D HD. some Megs and some Surf City.

Calendyr
07-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Well if Skin sells for 80$ (I am not saying it is, just repeating what was said), you are better off buying Opti-Coat 2.0 for about the same price.

GettingStarted
07-23-2014, 09:54 PM
To be fair though, that would be like questioning why people are spending 80+ on waxes. To each their own although I will admit Skin seems a bit pricey when compared to an equally good product like BFWD.

Dr-V
07-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Thanks a lot to all of you, im not a pro like you guys, I can not even call my self an amateur, im just a dentist who likes to care for his ride and ocasionally some of my buddies cars, im learning from you guys a ton on info a day, i just try to keep it simple dumbass, with the little products i can get localy and the rest, i have to buy online.
Thanks

From Costa Rica to the world.