PDA

View Full Version : go to products

marlonrg3
07-21-2014, 11:30 AM
i open my trunk today and realize that i have a collection of random products that im starting to collect. what are some of the member's go to products. i want to get rid some of these products, or use them up so i can have a strandard go to group.

cleanmycorolla
07-21-2014, 11:32 AM
been covered a lot, pick whats best for you, and rock on.

RevitalizeAutoSpa
07-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Different strokes for different folks. I find myself using mainly Meguiar's, CarPro, and Chemical Guys products.

CDot
07-21-2014, 11:46 AM
The other posters are correct--all of the people on AGO use a lot of different products for different reasons.

What are you looking for exactly?

KBsToy
07-21-2014, 11:50 AM
been covered a lot, pick whats best for you, and rock on.

:dblthumb2: After reading here on AG and using different products I have my favorites saying that they might not be somebody else's.

HUMP DIESEL
07-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Menzerna - all compounds, polishes and also Powerlok sealant.
Sonax - Polymernetshield, Perfect Finish polish, trim and plastic restorer
Rupes
GTechniq
Opti Coat
Stoner
Megs
Lusso

That is mostly it.

HUMP

Dr_Pain
07-21-2014, 01:26 PM
I just love "go-to" thread because I can use my "go-to" joke which is the fact that when I have a task to accomplish I just "go to" my large product repository and pick one to try.

There are so many different variables that affect how products perform that a true "go-to" does not exist! I do have some preferred lines of products but I would rather experiment than to pigeon hole myself to one product alone.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
07-22-2014, 12:16 AM
Flex tools, Lake Country Hybrid pads, and Menzerna products.