PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek customer service - second to none!

Pages : [1] 2

UglyBetty
07-18-2014, 08:42 PM
Details aren't necessary, however, I recently had a minor issue with a product. Danielle exceeded my expectations and re-affirmed why AG is, and will continue to be, at the top of my list.

Kudos to the mind-set within AG, y'all just "get it"!

Paul A.
07-19-2014, 10:16 AM
I absolutely agree!

The only disagreement i have is i think details ARE necessary! Hee hee :)

hoyt66
07-19-2014, 10:51 AM
You know the "great customer service" posts are getting less and less replies. I think its still good

to acknowledge it though. Whether you're a new member, pro detailer or enthusiast I think it's

important to acknowledge it. I agree with you, customer service is above and beyond:dblthumb2:

LaFawnduh
07-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Bump - during sale yesterday, I bought a boat load but when I got home I realized I used up my rinseless wash and forgot to add it to my order. Even after submitted and next day added it no questions asked at the discounted price.

Love autogeek service and products. Both are 2nd to none.

Nirvalica
07-19-2014, 01:18 PM
I haven't had the best experience with autogeek. They have left off samples from my order and gave me a hard time when I brought it up. Shipping costs are way too high as well. I go else where when I can.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

RobertJ34
07-19-2014, 02:00 PM
As simple as this is, I went to purchase Reload 500ml size. I had it in my cart a few days and went to check out...found out it was on backorder at that time. Messaged Nick, gave me his extension, I called him and he took of it immediately. Even asked for the Rupes hat and the SEMA Raffle ticket as I included it in my order in the comment section. (I didn't even want to ask at this point because I felt like a bother) As simple as this is, it shouldn't be overlooked. I feel a lot of companies would of said "its on backorder, we can email you when in stock" or something like that.

Thanks Nick and AG.

BrandonS
07-19-2014, 03:13 PM
I agree the do it well. The forum is also a huge asset to their business. I wish they where closer so I could go to the store in person although them I would go broke!

RoushFiveOh
07-20-2014, 09:49 AM
I agree. I made a $350 order before the one day HOT20 summer sale with the 20% off and free shipping. I contacted AG, asked them if they would be able to work something out for me, and they ended up refunding me for the shipping and honoring the sale prices via store credit. Thanks guys!

kevincwelch
07-20-2014, 10:31 AM
I've had great experiences with AG in general as well as customer service when I've had am issue.

Case #1: a couple of rupes pads were all bent out of shape during shipping. I sent some pictures of them, and I asked for replacements. They were sent with no questions asked.

Case #2. Ordered 1 bottle of PERL, got a free brush along with it.

Case #3: ordered the 50mL bottle of Gtechniq C1. It went out of stock after I ordered it. Received two bottles of 30mL instead for a total of 60mL.

The best!

Sent via mobile device.

BrandonS
07-20-2014, 04:40 PM
I haven't had the best experience with autogeek. They have left off samples from my order and gave me a hard time when I brought it up. Shipping costs are way too high as well. I go else where when I can.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

You need to plan ahead and order during a sale with free shipping. :xyxthumbs: I don't believe I have ever paid shipping at AG.... If you need something small you can try amazon or local but with a little planning I have never rau out before my next order. As for samples, I am sure they will send you an extra sample with your next order. I love that they do this. I had one sample that was not labeled and they gave me credit for a 2nd with my next order. If you talk to somebody that gives you attitude talk to their boss. Don't judge a company based on one individual. If you call back and talk to someone else they will fix it. I have placed at least six orders over the last three years. :dblthumb2:

blown03
07-21-2014, 06:38 AM
I couldn't agree more . AGO has one of the best if not the best Customer Service around , no matter the product .

Nirvalica
07-21-2014, 04:19 PM
You need to plan ahead and order during a sale with free shipping. :xyxthumbs: I don't believe I have ever paid shipping at AG.... If you need something small you can try amazon or local but with a little planning I have never rau out before my next order. As for samples, I am sure they will send you an extra sample with your next order. I love that they do this. I had one sample that was not labeled and they gave me credit for a 2nd with my next order. If you talk to somebody that gives you attitude talk to their boss. Don't judge a company based on one individual. If you call back and talk to someone else they will fix it. I have placed at least six orders over the last three years. :dblthumb2:

Thing is I don't need to spend $150 every order. Last order I had I bought some poorboys wax and klasse. This is a hobby for me, not a business so I'm not buying a ton of products at once. I do tend to use Amazon or local places more often because of it. It also deincentivizes me from buying certain products because the costs don't seem worth it.

BrandonS
07-22-2014, 11:15 AM
Thing is I don't need to spend $150 every order. Last order I had I bought some poorboys wax and klasse. This is a hobby for me, not a business so I'm not buying a ton of products at once. I do tend to use Amazon or local places more often because of it. It also deincentivizes me from buying certain products because the costs don't seem worth it.

I have heard the shipping cost complaints many times on here and I agree it costs them business I am sure. I ordered a new backing plate from ADS last week because of the shipping costs and it was something I needed asap and could not wait for a sale. You could email customer service and maybe they will start a flat rate shipping or atleast actual cost for shipping on smaller orders. I know when I trade samples I can get stuff shipped much cheaper . I would like to see shipping prices change too. I can usually get free shipping on amazon and they sell on amazon. I believe under pbmg or something like that. I have seen free shipping sales on as little as 50 bucks so if you plan ahead you might be able to get what you want that way. Make sure you watch their sister sites for sales as well. Again, I don't agree with the overpriced shipping costs but many of us have found a way around it. It is a hobby for me as well but then friends and family will notice and want you to do there stuff and spending 100 bucks won't seem like a big deal to get free shipping. Good luck

mbpress01
07-22-2014, 01:18 PM
I think AGO should put in place a prime membership for great customers. Two ways to meet it - free shipping with a yearly prepaid price of $200 per year (the customer would have to determine if it is worth it) or unlimited free shipping once purchases reach a certain threshold - say $750 to $1,000. I think I can comment since after going through my recent purchases I have spent over $5k (polishers, pads, products, other) as I bought a new car and want it to be pristine for the next few years - even as a daily driver. The inventory they have is great (minus Zanio products) and customer service appears great. Like everyone else, it just irks me to pay any shipping with this level of purchases.

Fortunately, the free market will correct itself and either be it an amazon or other competitor will come up with some scheme to satisfy these customers complaints and AGO will then have to make a decision to amend their shipping terms or lose business. I think detailing is moving into the mainstream more and more as this forum shows as well as AGO moving into a 30k sq ft warehouse (that is a lot of inventory) and the more demand there is the more competition will step up.

eyost
07-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Details aren't necessary, however, I recently had a minor issue with a product. Danielle exceeded my expectations and re-affirmed why AG is, and will continue to be, at the top of my list.

Kudos to the mind-set within AG, y'all just "get it"!

:iagree: :dblthumb2: