PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nick McKees37
07-17-2014, 12:50 PM
We're giving FIVE Auto Geeks the opportunity to win a bottle of DP Power Wash and BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant.

This giveaway is only for members that promise to review the products on the forum if they win.

Enter by telling us which DP and BLACKFIRE products are your favorite and why. If you have not tried a DP or BLACKFIRE product, tell us which one interests you the most and why.

The FIVE winners will be announced on Monday, July 21st.

Up Close & Personal: DP Power Wash! High-Foaming Wash AND Wax! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/82731-up-close-personal-dp-power-wash-high-foaming-wash-wax.html)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=78368

Up Close & Personal: BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/82724-up-close-personal-blackfire-total-trim-tire-sealant.html)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=78356

:dblthumb2:

atgonzales
07-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Hello

The product that interests me the most is the trim sealer because the product desperation states the product is easy to and the output is amazing. All of AGO have been spot on

GettingStarted
07-17-2014, 12:58 PM
From BlackFire so far the Leather Conditioner has been bomb. With DP its the glass cleaner, leather cleaner/conditioner, and rinseless wash. Would love to try more of these two product lines.

tersplat
07-17-2014, 01:04 PM
My favorite BlackFire product so far was a sample of the Wet Diamond Shampoo I received. I wish I hadn't ordered a gallon of shampoo with that order or I would have bought some on the spot.

My favorite DP Product so far has been the DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant. I love that it cleans the paint as well as being an awesome sealant with great beading and sheeting properties. I also love how little it takes to do a whole car and how easy it buffs out.

TuxedoTaurus
07-17-2014, 01:27 PM
I have yet to try any BF or DP products. I have got some samples to try next week when I get to the US and, my goodies that has been ordered over the last two months here.

The products that interest me the most are the BLACKFIRE Wet-Ice Over Fire Combo (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-wet-ice-combo.html). I have that on my wish list. The reflection shots posted here have given me the itch to order them soon. I love the depth and gloss this product has given to black vehicles.

The next product on the wish list is the BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant, plastic trim restorer (http://www.autogeek.net/plastic-trim-restorer.html). The BF got changed out from the WG version since it is posted at a new formula. I travel a lot when I am in the US. I don't mind carrying my 2 buckets with products to wash and wax my baby, but I want don't want to always mess the trim. I want something that I can apply every few months and keeps a lasting shine/protection.

Thanks for the opportunity AG! I would definitely post reviews for the products.

RobertJ34
07-17-2014, 01:37 PM
I have only used one from BLACKFIRE- and that was Wet Diamond Polymer Spray--gave it a nice shine on top of an existing sealant I had on my fathers car, as well as very slick

For DP, I've used the Poli-Coat Sealant, Coating Prep polish, Paint Coating, Final Gloss quick detailer, Wheel Cleaner and Rinseless wash and gloss....

BIG fan of the final gloss quick detailer, I use it mainly as a drying aid. I love it.

Used the Poli-Coat sealant a few times and I love it. So easy to use, great protection so far (have this on my GFs Jeep and 2 friends car I have detailed)

The paint coating was used on my buddies GFs SUV. That turned out very nice IMO. Easy to use, easy wipe off. Great shine.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=78675

Yes, I promise to post a review! :props::props::props:

Thanks Nick & AG for the opportunity.

Purple87SS
07-17-2014, 01:44 PM
I have yet to try any Blackfire products. I would love to try Total Trim & Tire Sealant to compare with a competitors Tire and Trims sealant to verify which has better longevity between details.

Thanks AG!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
07-17-2014, 01:53 PM
I agree to write a review on DP Power wash and BlackFire Total Trim & Tire Sealant.

My favorite BlackFire product is BlackFire BlackICE for that wet ink look it gives to black paint.

My favorite DP product is DP Poli seal paint sealant

RobZ71LM7
07-17-2014, 01:59 PM
My favorite is Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant. It's easy and quick to apply leaving a deep wet finish that is slick and lasts for months.

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, paint sealant, synthetic sealant, blackfire sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-wet-diamond-sealant.html)

Zelfiris
07-17-2014, 02:31 PM
I have used Detailer's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo in my foam gun once and I loved it. After being on autogeek for many months I had many chances to read reviews on other DP products.

The products I'm most interested in trying from DP are:
- Detailer's Waterless Auto Wash (to compare against ONR and UWW+)
- Detailer's Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer (been recommended many times to be used as drying aid)
- Detailer's Total Interior Cleaner (to compare against APCs on the market)

Blackfire is a brand I have yet to get my hands on so no comments yet :)

Edit: yes I promise to write a review on both products!

Sizzle Chest
07-17-2014, 02:41 PM
I'd like to try it out on my new addition! Just picked up another German engineered marvel! A Mercedes!

I like the DP total interior surface protectant, BlackICE and the BF all finish sealant and their tire gel.

I would like to try these items out and WILL do a review on AG!

Wendell Jarvis
07-17-2014, 03:37 PM
My favorite DP Product is..Max Wax
My favorite Blackfire product is.. Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Protection

AC in OC
07-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Count me in. I have a bunch of DP products & because they are all great products, it's hard to pick a favorite. If I have to choose I guess it would be Poly-coat Sealant. Often overlooked.

As for BF, I don't have nearly enough experience with. I like the APC. Very good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AG Online

maximus5403
07-17-2014, 04:26 PM
My favorite Blackfire product is their Wet Diamond Paint Sealant. It leaves the paint looking glossy and great beading. Yes, I promise to write a review!

Sippi
07-17-2014, 04:42 PM
I would absolutely love to try both of these products actually. I've heard nothing but good things from both of them. I'm fairly new to detailing but have great interest in it and love the feeling of a finished car or truck with no (or almost no) flaws! I've recently conjured up the bravery to detail one of my family member's "show cars." and ended up getting second. I was able to get the score sheet and looked at the scores to determine what i needed to work on the most. The paint got great remarks but despite the hours i put in working under the hood and wheel wells of this corvette, the marks seemed to be lowest on these areas. I used the meguiar's ultimate black and i thought it looked great but i guess it didn't look good enough. I personally have a silverado and used the ultimate black on the trim on it, it lasted about a week. So the total trim and tire sealant would be amazing to try out. I buy most of the stuff i use from a local auto parts store just because they have the meguiar's mirror glaze products, and that seems to be the best that i've found around here that i can get over the counter.

I did end up getting backing plates and pads from AG though very recently and plan on getting a few other products but it would definitely be nice to try them out before making the purchases. I do this on the side to keep my busy when i don't have my kids, so I'm usually doing a car or two over the weekend. If not then i'll go grab a family members car and work on it for them just to practice. One thing i've wanted to try is a good (non OTC) carnauba wax. I'm using the hi tech yellow wax right now, but would like to try something a bit better and have heard great reviews about the Detailer's max wax, so hopefully i'll be able to try that one of these days. Would love to get the blackfire blackice hybrid monton but that's just a bit out of my price range for a wax i think, even though it would probably bring much better results. In August, i will have a 69 Camaro SS at my house for about a week (so i can work on it after work and nights) to get it ready for a local show. Its Huggar Orange, so i think a good carnauba wax would help bring out the depth a bit more and make it more "Warm" looking. Also looking for a good tire dressing anyway. I'm using the endurance right now and endurance should not be its name as it seems to last about a day or two!

Anyway, i love this site and all the info everyone provides, its truly been a blessing to get involved with it and have questions answered from such knowledgable people! I don't post all that much because I feel like some of my questions are dumb but i read a lot of the info here to get most of them answered! and just for a fun "reflection shot" here's a pic for ya'll (if it doesn't offend anyone of course, if it does feel free to remove it but good lord its a kid), Truck is my silverado that i polished this spring, and looking forward to doing it again soon, all i did to it for this pic wash/dry. You can call out my newbie status by the orange peel effect going on i'm sure. Its just an iPhone unfiltered pic so not the best.