PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great Cars and coffee.

Justin at Final Inspection
07-14-2014, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to give a big thank you to the Autogeek staff for putting on a great cars and coffee. This time out I brought my 2 little boys and my wife. I also got my buddy Jimmey to bring out his cool metallic orange 67 mustang along with his wife and kids.

Even though it was a hot one out we all had a great time. :dblthumb2: The pastries from Panera Bread were very tasty too. As always Mike Phillips put on a great little clinic showcasing the Pinnacle Black Label interior cleaning/coating kit(Might have to purchase this kit!) I would also like to say a big thank you to Mike for being a genuinely nice guy. My wife Michelle kept saying how nice of a guy you are. Also a thanks to the owner of PBMG (Max?) I believe for chatting with my wife and showing my son some of the cool cars while I was in the clinic.

The tent sale was another great idea as I was able to score a new Griots 3in mini DA for 50% off the original priceIm the MAN!!! And the Pinnacle goody bags for everyone to take home was another cool thing. This may not be a 300-400 car cars and coffee meet, but they always have cool cars and have cool stuff to learn and give away. Thanks for a great day guys!!!!

Mike Phillips
07-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Just wanted to give a big thank you to the Autogeek staff for putting on a great cars and coffee. This time out I brought my 2 little boys and my wife. I also got my buddy Jimmey to bring out his cool metallic orange 67 mustang along with his wife and kids.

It was a genuine pleasure to meet your beautiful wife and kids....

Really cool for you to bring the entire family and as always... the paint on your car looked liquid wet!

Even though it was a hot one out we all had a great time. :dblthumb2: The pastries from Panera Bread were very tasty too.

I agree that the pastries looked great but I've never eaten one at C & C, not part of the diet... :(

As always Mike Phillips put on a great little clinic showcasing the Pinnacle Black Label interior cleaning/coating kit(Might have to purchase this kit!) I would also like to say a big thank you to Mike for being a genuinely nice guy. My wife Michelle kept saying how nice of a guy you are.

Now you're making me blush... :o

Also a thanks to the owner of PBMG (Max?) I believe for chatting with my wife and showing my son some of the cool cars while I was in the clinic.

That would be Bob and he's the man behind Autogeek and everything we do...

The tent sale was another great idea as I was able to score a new Griots 3in mini DA for 50% off the original priceIm the MAN!!!

Score! I love these little polishers... use them all the time!

And the Pinnacle goody bags for everyone to take home was another cool thing. This may not be a 300-400 car cars and coffee meet, but they always have cool cars and have cool stuff to learn and give away. Thanks for a great day guys!!!!

Thanks for making Autogeek's Cars & Coffee a part of your weekend!

Hang tight... getting ready to put some pictures up from this weekend's Cars and Coffee....

:dblthumb2:

07-14-2014, 10:12 AM
My pleasure Mike. Can't wait to try out the new little DA!

sproketser
07-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Wow , you had a blast out there mate !

Meghan
07-14-2014, 10:52 AM
Loved having your kids here was so neat to see so many kids this weekend. We need to get us a bounce house, for the kids of course!!
And yes it was hot, I know we were all sweating, but everyone had a blast.

Jaretr1
07-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Loved having your kids here was so neat to see so many kids this weekend. We need to get us a bounce house, for the kids of course!!
And yes it was hot, I know we were all sweating, but everyone had a blast.

Maybe for C&C during the summer months make it a cars and iced coffee?

Mike Phillips
07-14-2014, 11:28 AM
Maybe for C&C during the summer months make it a cars and iced coffee?

I like that idea... I'm a big fan of ice coffee....

07-14-2014, 01:03 PM
I like that idea... I'm a big fan of ice coffee....

So are my wife and I:dblthumb2:

antti@561detailing
07-14-2014, 01:34 PM
It was my first one...it's always good to hang out with autogeek crew...I wish all the companies would care for their customers like Autogeek does...see you next time :) Lucky to be so close to you guys :)

fly07sti
07-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Damn it, I'm jealous. Would love to take my wife and daughter to cars and coffee at AG Headquarters! Just don't think my 19 month old could handle that road trip.