PDA

View Full Version : raining

marlonrg3
07-12-2014, 09:51 PM
i normally clean my car on my days off which are sunday, monday but the forcast calls for rain during those days . does anyone get any cleaning during those type of days or those days like a touch up kind of of days i.e. just cleaning the interior

FUNX650
07-12-2014, 10:21 PM
No...No cleaning or touch-ups during those rain events:

"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down".
~ The Carpenters

Bob

swanicyouth
07-12-2014, 10:24 PM
No.

But I once waxed my truck while it was snowing.

chet31
07-12-2014, 10:44 PM
No, I need a two-day forecast of no rain before I ONR my car. If there's lots of rain in the forecast and I'm dying to do something, interior or engine bay.

wdmaccord
07-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Yes, interior touch up is a good option if you have a garage. If the car isn't too dirty, do a rinseless wash on the 2nd day (again...assuming you have a garage and hoping that it won't rain on Tuesday). Sometimes I'll try to get a 2BM in between showers (check radar and estimate how much time you might have) since it's usually cloudy which is the best time to wash IMO.

VISITOR
07-13-2014, 12:38 AM
i wish it would rain here in so.cal, it's too hot and i can't wash my car unless it's super early in the morning or when it starts to get dark... :(

Sicoupe
07-13-2014, 09:06 AM
I wouldn't, I always make sure I have at least 5 days of dry weather because of the time I spend:)

custmsprty
07-13-2014, 09:12 AM
i wish it would rain here in so.cal, it's too hot and i can't wash my car unless it's super early in the morning or when it starts to get dark... :(

We get rain every day this time of the year west coast Florida and it's way too hot, HUMID!! It's like our winter time, impossible to keep your car clean so I just seal it/protect it and forget about it till fall when the rainy season ends.

cleanmycorolla
07-13-2014, 11:08 AM

this, so cal is a great place to live, too hot to do much in the summer days! early morning or late night!