PDA

View Full Version : new guy, been lurkin

odysseus
07-31-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey dudes. ........This site is cool. I have been reading up ever since I saw.But dont have much to add now,just learnin.

I have a '98 civic and I am a sophmore in college but I havent picked a major yet and I work at home depot. ...... My civ has megs nxt on it.....dont laff....

Yall do some cool stuff, dudes. One day I can get a good car by going to school and I will have learned from yall....

Thanx

tod071
08-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Welcome aboard odysseus!

I'm sure you'll learn alot from this site and also find that there actually are people that use NXT. It's not about the products, its more about the prep and how the paint is prepared.

Use the search feature and you'll probably find most of the answers to your questions. You will eventually be adding and teaching some of us a few things.

Have fun!!!

ltoman
08-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Welcome!

67Customs
08-01-2007, 01:36 PM
I like NXT. It isn't my #1, but it isn't something to laugh about either.

Welcome.:cheers:

odysseus
08-01-2007, 01:54 PM
thank you dudes..... i appreciate the welcome. ...
tod071 -thats the plan!

07ImpalaSS
08-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Welcome. Where are you from? Where do you go to school?

odysseus
08-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Welcome. Where are you from? Where do you go to school?

My name is Dave and I live in Sunnyvale, do you know were that is? Its pretty much boring here, but there are some hot girls, I need a hot car because I broke up with my girlfriend Steph and well it sucks.... oh ....
College...
I go to Cogswell. I wanted to be a fire-fighter, least I thought. may be not. Still have time to pick. Appreciate your askin.

I gotta buffer...what should I get first i got swirls too. Original paint, no accidents. i got an xmt on order but not from here, it is not here yet.

Dave

gary26
08-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome guy ! You'll find that a wide array of products are used here. The cool thing is you can get the info you need and products here at AG. Many cool people here willing to share.

Tonya
08-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the site. Everyone is very helpful you will learn a lot.

odysseus
08-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Welcome guy ! You'll find that a wide array of products are used here. The cool thing is you can get the info you need and products here at AG. Many cool people here willing to share.

dude thanks, that is realy good to hear. got me some xmt from a place called open road but not any more yall.....

orngez
08-02-2007, 03:50 AM
Welcome...have fun and read up...there are plenty of members who have learned a lot about detailing on this site...even I learned a thing or two about products even though I thought I had already used everything that was out there....its fun here...not full of egos and bad attitudes...those type of members dont seem to last long here at AG....