PDA

View Full Version : How to Ruin a 2014 Rolls Royce

Pages : [1] 2

Kamakaz1961
07-09-2014, 07:13 PM
I work in a large office complex and I have a tenant that is extremely rich. He has a Rolls Royce, MB S550 and a brand new Lamborghini (Black). He parks very close to my unit.

Everytime I see his cars I notice more scratches every 2 weeks or so. Here is why:

Today I heard a pressure washer going in the back and looked back. I was shocked to see what was going on.

There was 3 guys washing his Rolls. I was watching and cringing on what they were doing. I could see they were using terry cloth rags that were dirty and very dirty chamois. I could not resist and took a couple of photos. I made sure I did not ruin any of the detailers name of business or pictures that could identify them. It was about 2 in the afternoon about 80 degrees in the sun.

Enjoy and just amazing. My guess he could care less what his car looks like or he does not know what a good detailer is.

Oh well. BTW, I think he is kind of an A-hole as he always parks in the handicapped area and he is not handicapped. That is why I will not let him know what is wrong. Additionally, I detail but only friends cars and not for a business.

Again, Enjoy!!

CJ

jamesboyy
07-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Ashamed indeed but that's how most rich folks are don't really care about nothing cause they got the money to buy another after they destroy it

07-09-2014, 11:42 PM
I guess when you have stupid money like that one doesn't care!

ricadodetail
07-10-2014, 12:24 AM
they want an excuse to go and buy another fancy car. "oh hunny this fellow guy said i had scratches on my car so i need to go get me a new RR"
lets be honest if we had ridiculous money we would be wasting it o dumb things too.

Eric@CherryOnTop
07-10-2014, 01:05 AM
I was gonna post a meme of the Dave Chapelle skit of Rick James, then I remembered this is a family friendly forum 😱

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BillE
07-10-2014, 05:46 AM
I'm more impressed by the word, "Professional Service" on the side of the van.

Yes, being sarcastic.

Bill

Mike Phillips
07-10-2014, 06:37 AM
It's this...

The difference between a swirl and squirrel (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/23142-difference-between-swirl-squirrel.html)

Not the owner of the cars nor the guys doing the work.

:dunno:

HUMP DIESEL
07-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Guys, we go around and around about this all the time. I was in a local store yesterday picking up a couple of things when this ratty looking van comes pulling thru. Mr.? mobile car wash (No name to protect the ignorant). Anyway, on the side it stated. $10 most cars and SUVs. 10 bucks! There was another post on here earlier this week about the profit and loss associated with a $10 wash, so I will not go into that, but they are out there and they are always going to be out there. We can moan and groan about it, but until the customer is educated and allowed to make a decision based on that, we will continue to see this. The fact of the matter is, we cringe because of the type of people we are as detailers and because we are more educated on the subject than most.

HUMP

Mike Phillips
07-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Anyway, on the side it stated. $10 most cars and SUVs. 10 bucks!

I found two places here locally with similar prices.

I'm always speechless....

Dark Shadow
07-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Those buckets have seen better days.

Desertnate
07-10-2014, 09:17 AM
I found two places here locally with similar prices.

I'm always speechless....

$10~$15 Seems to be the going rate for a "detailer" to wash a car in my area. The "tunnel of swirls" mass production place and the mobile guys with listings in my area seem to be in a race for the bottom when it comes to prices.

RobertJ34
07-10-2014, 09:38 AM
...I hate when people park in the handicap spot, when they aren't handicapped.

Jaretr1
07-10-2014, 10:22 AM
...I hate when people park in the handicap spot, when they aren't handicapped.

:iagree:

parttimer
07-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Those buckets have seen better days.

They probably just finished a drywall job before getting there today!

HUMP DIESEL
07-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Tunnel of Swirls!! LOL!

What is funny, is that my local tunnel of swirls actually gets a pretty good rate for running a car thru. That is compared to the local van man!

HUMP