PDA

View Full Version : Show but NO Shine

gamster
07-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Here's my next project..My wife would kill me if she saw this posted.
Notice the gum melted down the drivers door. I read that WD40 will remove gum off paint. I will be visiting the hardware store for the so popular Folex also.
I will post pics when this monster is done.
Gary

Rsurfer
07-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Car looks pretty good to me.http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachments/show-n-shine/1676d1185931417-show-but-no-shine-dsc07605.jpg

Reddwarf
07-31-2007, 08:38 PM
So what is your plan of attack?

My wife's mini van gets way worse! The only problem with detailing it is that after I'm done, its still a mini van.

Gary Sword
07-31-2007, 08:44 PM
So what is your plan of attack?

My wife's mini van gets way worse! The only problem with detailing it is that after I'm done, its still a mini van.

Don't pick on minivan's Reddwarf, I actually like minivan's. It's not fun like a sports car but it's a nice vehicle to have.

Quick5Oh
07-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't pick on minivan's Reddwarf, I actually like minivan's. It's not fun like a sports car but it's a nice vehicle to have.

Trade my moms minivan for the lambo.. :) Only since you like them so much... :cheers: haha.. Just kidding man.

Anyways, I haven't seen gum melted down a door like that... doesn't look too fun there.

Gary Sword
07-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Trade my moms minivan for the lambo.. :) Only since you like them so much... :cheers: haha.. Just kidding man.

Anyways, I haven't seen gum melted down a door like that... doesn't look too fun there.

I would but I already have a Dodge Caravan. ;)