PDA

View Full Version : Souveran Paste

gamster
07-31-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone just goofing around, here are some pics of my car. I did not do any before pics because it is monsoon season and I just wanted to get the thing washed.
I purchased the souveran paste wax and crystal mist QD a few weeks back and this is the results. I already clayed and polished a couple months ago.
The inside was washed down with Blue Coral leather cleaner/MF then applied Lexol leather conditioner to seats only and 303 to everything else. I used Stoner Glass cleaner on all windows.
I know its not the best but still learning, still trying to figure out the picture thing..LOL..
Feedback welcome
Gary
OH.. almost forgot carpet extractor...Bissel steam carpet cleaner.

ScottB
07-31-2007, 05:58 PM
What was your assesment of Souveran and Crystal Mist ?? What methods did you use. Cannot wait to see some snaps in direct sunlight and paint should look dripping wet !

dontsleeponit
07-31-2007, 07:34 PM
:iagree: even with the not so optimal pics, the paint looks very wet and deep. And your interior looks absolutely excellent, looks better then brand new probably, great job!

FloridaNative
07-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Definitely. It looks great! I love Souveran so much! It's my absolute favorite wax.:)

klumzypinoy
08-01-2007, 04:35 AM
Nice job! That interior is looking excellent. I definitely love the results of the SOuveran.

wolfpacker92
08-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Jag is looking awesome man! Before long you'll get the hang of pics because you will take so many because everyone here loves pics:) .