PDA

View Full Version : Rise and shine Hello from Las Vegas.

DeTempleDetaill
07-08-2014, 11:54 AM
**** There is a entire missing paragraph here ****** Whoops. Well it basically said Hi my names Branden, Las vegas born and raised all 21 years of my life, haha
##Since about 15 I have relised my love for automobiles, I took a shine to Euros after my adolesnt drifting wannabe days. Couldn't afford too keep a stock Nissan240sx running for more than a week, thats why a buddy introduced me too another group of car enthusiast. #
##I was a bystander for awhile appreciating my new group of friends and there Amazing BMW car crew(EuroSquad-Not many other euros Haha) Anyways thats when I met the Founder of the group, #This is where I started occasional working with the crews Founder now a very close friend/2nd family. He detailed on the weekends and would also have VERY large named account every year for a Euro car event that would take place here in las vegas . #
#
Needless too say theres nothing like touching the curves of a WIdebody Liberty walk E92 M3 or the mesh grilles of the Ferrari 458i, detailing brings you that much closer too the vehicles you dream of owning one day. ##
#
Today I am purchasing the trailer setup from my friend/mentor, Have to figure out WWWHAAAAT ever the previous owner did to butcher the trailer lights on my newly purchased 1990 F150 4x4. Then off too the always fun DMV to insure and get plates for my new setup! #
#
Haven't figured out my DBA just yet but will try and get a new thread started in the correct section with some pictures or maybe upload a few in here later.#
#
#
#But thats why im here and hopefully we can exchange thoughts/ideas/stories and chase the dream (:
Till then send my best wishes!

(Please excuse the spelling/grammer errors. On a tablet and its not the ideal posting method)

jamesboyy
07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Welcome to autogeek

Paul A.
07-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Welcome Branden and best of luck to you!

refreshauto
07-08-2014, 12:51 PM
welcome to Autogeek

GS2011
07-08-2014, 01:19 PM
:welcome:

07-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Welcome to AGO Branden! So AG member Mike@detailedperfection currently stationed in Germany is a member of Euro Squad...

DeTempleDetaill
07-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Welcome to AGO Branden! So AG member Mike@detailedperfection currently stationed in Germany is a member of Euro Squad...

:dblthumb2: yes I know Mike, he and I actually worked side by side, he's a savvy one on the Dslr.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Going too try uploading a few pics I took earliyer today of my set up, unfortunately didn't tackle the Lights situation or DMV due too rain and insurance company phone was busy for hours, then a person picks up mumbled "please hold" *click*.

But bought the trailer, my friend dropped her off, tucked her in and debriefed me from top too bottom. So went too Lowe's and picked up a lock for my trucks receiver, and a nice locking ball for the trailers security. Need some chain /locks too ensure no one even attempts to steal it due too it being too much work.

photos won't work ): size must be too large.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
07-11-2014, 02:21 AM
Hi Brandon! Glad to see you here on AGO! Wishing you the best with your new set up.

Didn't see this until just now. Just came back from a little vacation in the Netherlands.

Stick around. Plenty of great info to catch up on.

Mike

DeTempleDetaill
07-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Mike, do you remember who I am? Haha. You should as we worked with each other Mfest 2013. Not to mention sneaking at V.B / E.S meets.

No harm if you don't I need too change my username and likely change the business name I currently am going by. Before I get my cards and advertising started.
Maybe you remember the Laguna E46 SMG ( you drove) and Santorini blue E92 M3 5 speed (I drove) We were just moving them 10 feet for whatever reason I forgot lol.
Anyways I bought Joe's trailer. Taking care of registering and licensing and a few problems with my new truck. Then the fun begins. Deffinifty going too be utilizing the information here quite a bit.

Hope your vacation was good bro.

-Branden

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
07-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Mike, do you remember who I am? Haha. You should as we worked with each other Mfest 2013. Not to mention sneaking at V.B / E.S meets.

No harm if you don't I need too change my username and likely change the business name I currently am going by. Before I get my cards and advertising started.
Maybe you remember the Laguna E46 SMG ( you drove) and Santorini blue E92 M3 5 speed (I drove) We were just moving them 10 feet for whatever reason I forgot lol.
Anyways I bought Joe's trailer. Taking care of registering and licensing and a few problems with my new truck. Then the fun begins. Deffinifty going too be utilizing the information here quite a bit.

Hope your vacation was good bro.

-Branden

Surely I remember who you are. The skinny guy. Lol

Good luck with that set up. I know it served us well when doing cars for the shows.

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Mike