PDA

View Full Version : ONR dilution for Interior?

flatlinerz
07-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Hey guys,

whats the best ONR dilution for 32 oz bottle on use for Interiors?

thanks

mikesal57
07-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Dont think its for interiors....

Its more a car wash/detail product

there are other products for your task at hand

rbrown3
07-05-2014, 08:21 AM
I use it at QD dilution ratio which is 8 ounces per gallon, so 32 oz bottle would be 2 ounces of ONR.

BillyJack
07-05-2014, 09:01 AM
ONR will work, but it's not the best choice in the Optimum line. If you want a mild but effective interior cleaner, try OptiClean. It's safe on all hard interior surfaces, including nav screens and touch screens and cleans without stripping any dressing you may have applied previously.

Bill

SANTA3013
07-05-2014, 10:41 AM
I mix my ONR with water in 5 gal bucket for cleaning the exterior of the vehicle. Before I begin there, I do the interior. I use the ONR and a microfiber sponge to wipe down the interior, vacuum, etc before I start on the outside. I also use it on the glass.

I am retired from full time work and only do a couple of vehicles a month just to get my fix but I have not had any problems using ONR on the interior. It cleans well and dries quickly and smells good. Never had a customer complaint. YMMV

builthatch
07-05-2014, 01:12 PM
ONR is fine for interior wipe downs in QD dilution but i feel safer using Opti-Clean because of how intense the polymer concentration is regarding marring potential reduction. cars like mine that have a lot of gloss black interior trim, screens, etc. can be particularly challenging to wipe down inside without scratching.

Opti-Clean is by far the most frequently used product in my arsenal. i use it like water. it is so versatile!

ZeroSP
07-06-2014, 12:54 PM
ONR is fine for interior wipe downs in QD dilution but i feel safer using Opti-Clean because of how intense the polymer concentration is regarding marring potential reduction. cars like mine that have a lot of gloss black interior trim, screens, etc. can be particularly challenging to wipe down inside without scratching.

Opti-Clean is by far the most frequently used product in my arsenal. i use it like water. it is so versatile!

Agreed, I almost wanted to use the word "spam". I spam my Opti Clean everywhere, cars, computer desks, PC, everywhere in my household.

But I am eager to try UWW+ soon since I heard everyone saying it is good.

Larry A
07-06-2014, 07:36 PM
I use ONR in qd mixture for interior vinyl and plastic. To me it leaves a finish like I used Meguiars Interior Quick Detailer. Not shinny or slippery, just clean with a slight richer color.

mwoolfso
07-06-2014, 08:30 PM
I tried ONR on an interior a few years ago; didn't like it at all as it left a film. I found it better to use APC+ at 15:1.

mikesal57
07-07-2014, 07:50 AM
I tried ONR on an interior a few years ago; didn't like it at all as it left a film. I found it better to use APC+ at 15:1.

:props: