PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Roll Off, opinions and thoughts.

Thejoyofdriving
07-31-2007, 12:57 AM
Lately I have been hearing a lot about Amazing roll off, and its powerful cleaning action. I have heard it is a safe but powerful cleaner. I have seen that some people sware by it and they use it exclusively. I have also seen others that think it is just good, but nothing amazing. Also it says in the product summary that it leaves a wax like coating, does any one have any comments on this? how long does it last? Also does anyone know what PH ARO(amazing roll off) has? Does any one know how it compares to 303 cleaner? I would like to hear from people that have used ARO(amazing roll off) . I plan on buying a gallon with my next order.

Feed back please

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-31-2007, 07:49 AM
I personally like ARO.

I favor it because it is safe, cleans, can be diluted to multiple ratios for different jobs and is cost effective.

I have 4 spray bottles I have in my supplies with various dilutions for easy/quick reach and access (Same as I do with Zep)

Don't know about the waxing capabilities you spoke of, all my wheels get either a sealant/cullinite or at the very least a spray sealant...

So far I've used it on:

Wheels
Wells
Rims
Engine
Stubborn Stain trim that the owner had for 2 YEARS!!

Around the house I've used it on:

Tubs
Showers
Linoleum Floors
Tiles
Toilet
Porcelan Sink

I will continue to use this for is numerous applications EVEN if I find something that works better on wheels

D
07-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Its pretty good. The thing I like best about it is you can use it on almost everything. I wouldnt say its all THAT strong. I only use it on wheel wells and engine bays. No wax coating that I noticed.

Thejoyofdriving
07-31-2007, 09:58 AM
I quoted this from AG's website"Amazing Roll-Off leaves a gleaming and rust inhibiting wax-like finish that resists dirt." I have another question, what surface is it not reccomended to use ARO on?

ScottB
07-31-2007, 05:49 PM
I tried a bottle recently, and am hooked for use on wifes painted/machined wheels on SUV. Great cleaning power, but very safe. I sent a sample to Dust2Glory and awaiting his response.

sparkie
07-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Awesome product!

Thejoyofdriving
08-01-2007, 02:53 PM
i think when i get my bottle of roll off i will test it for its ph

RTexasF
08-01-2007, 03:22 PM
It will clean things that others can't even touch and that's cut 50% with water.

Thejoyofdriving
08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
I have looked around and some websites say that it does not meet california VOC regulations, is this true???? I thought it is suppose to be a safe product???confused:confused:

Thejoyofdriving
08-02-2007, 10:29 AM
I have looked around and some websites say that it does not meet california VOC regulations, is this true???? I thought it is suppose to be a safe product???confused:confused:

Does any one know?

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-02-2007, 10:32 AM
I know it cant be shipped to Cali.. so sounds about right to me??

budman3
08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Just because California won't let you use it doesn't mean it's and unsafe product...

matteo86
08-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Its an awsome product, used it almost everywhere. Anyone know the ratio to use on the cars lower panels..if there very bad? Or is it best not to?

Thejoyofdriving
08-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Its an awsome product, used it almost everywhere. Anyone know the ratio to use on the cars lower panels..if there very bad? Or is it best not to?

Its suppose to be 100% clear coat safe, full strength should be ok. If california does not allow it, its for a good reason. It probably contains a harmful chemical(enviroment), or too many VOCs. Its suppose to be "bio degrateable" but i dont see that it is approved by the FDA as a bio degrateable product. Many companys have these clames that there products are "biodegradable" when they are not, all that happends is the product gets dilluted.