PDA

View Full Version : Found a Surprise today....

Tex Star Detail
07-30-2007, 06:55 PM
So, I was cleaning out my detailing trailer today, just taking things out, putting stuff in.....just messing around.
Now, some time back, I bought a few bars of the yellow, poly clay, you remember the old stuff. Well, I put it in a place where I would not forget where it was, well, I forgot where it was hahahaha:D Until today.....
I found 2 full, new bars on the top shelf in my trailer....hidden in a a tub, covered up with an extra bag of steel wool that I haven't touched.

So, now I had a good surprise today! :cheers:
Just thought I'd share the story ;)

Al-53
07-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Chris...you sure that was not the clay I left in there ...lol....

Nice find...I find stuff I misplace all the time....after I bought it again cause I could not find it....

Al

Tex Star Detail
07-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I think it was yours AL... LOL

Remember that stripper party we had in the trailer? We used clay instead of dollars.... ahhhh good times......... lol

I misplaced my brain a few years back. Never took the time to find it.

Jimmie
07-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Score!!! LOL. Just like getting new ones. Even better. Those are the ones that we can't get anymore, right.

Gary Sword
07-30-2007, 08:02 PM
That reminds me of my wife only when she puts something up you never see it again.

Nica
07-30-2007, 08:10 PM
hahaha that's wicked, you fooled your self and you surprised your self....hahah dosen't Mr. Bean do something like that with a X-mas card hahahaha...that's wicked I love doing that to my self....hahahahaha.

Thanks for sharing, that's wicked...but um...wher the pic's? ;)

01SVTvert
08-03-2007, 07:34 PM
On a vacation to NY I "hid" $150 emergency money in the center console of my car so I would have just in case. Remembered two days after going to NYC and getting the car valet parked. Looked for cash........gone :( Moron that I was I had forgotten thaty it was there until we needed it. Worked out though, hit the 50/50 raffle at the barbecue for a disabled child for about the same amount and then gave another 1/2 of that back so ended up only out $75 and a good lession to leave money in my wallet.

Mike T
08-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Nice find. Pat yourself on the back, you hid them there subconsciously :D

dengood1
08-04-2007, 05:45 AM
see, things are looking up already!! :)

Now where did I put my damn cup of coffee? Arrrrggghhhh........