PDA

View Full Version : Todd Helme no longer @ ACC

Pages : [1] 2

cleanmycorolla
07-02-2014, 12:22 PM
If you're a fan of Todd like I am, go over to ACC, and say goodbye in his thread. He is one of if not the best detailers out there, and a very nice guy! The Blackfire line just lost a tad of shimmer :(

Audi X2
07-02-2014, 12:33 PM
If you're a fan of Todd like I am, go over to ACC, and say goodbye in his thread. He is one of if not the best detailers out there, and a very nice guy! The Blackfire line just lost a tad of shimmer :(

He will be greatly missed and most definitely is in the top % of professional detailers anywhere on the planet. This is a sad day for us indeed, but hopefully Todd will continue to grow and prosper with future endeavors.

sproketser
07-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Too bad , he was a great guy . Good luck Todd .

Mike Phillips
07-02-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm happy for Todd, I'm not happy that he's leaving us but he's a dynamic guy with a lot of energy, talent and drive and I know he'll be successful at anything he does in life.

He was a great addition to our team and will be missed but he has an exciting future waiting for him. Heck, I'm already looking forward to hearing about his next success!

Here's a toast to you Todd!

:cheers:

Good luck and good fortune awaits you my friend!

:)

Tato
07-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Although you (Mr. Todd Helme) don't even know who I am, I want to say you are a great inspiration to detailers worldwide. I've seen many of your write-ups, detailing videos, and even your last talks at AG events (all of that, more than once).

More than a great respect for your work, I'm a huge FAN of what you do and of who you are.

Whatever you're planning from now on, please, keep sharing your enthusiasm since we'll always be wanting to hear great news from you.

Wish you the best,

Kind Regards.

Lexi65
07-02-2014, 01:10 PM

Sorry..was ACC a typo? What's it stand for?

Rsurfer
07-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Sorry..was ACC a typo? What's it stand for?

Autopia Car Care. Good luck to you Todd.

Meghan
07-02-2014, 01:28 PM
No need to be too sad Todd will still be around, he loves us too much not to pop in and out of the forums. Plus he will miss me too much! :kiss:
We wish him the best but know he will not be too far!

VISITOR
07-02-2014, 02:00 PM
anyone know what he has planned?

cleanmycorolla
07-02-2014, 02:06 PM
anyone know what he has planned?

besides remaining awesome, he hasn't said!:xyxthumbs:

07gtcs
07-02-2014, 02:37 PM
I have to thank Todd for stearing me towards my Blackfire products after finding these sites, they are awesome and I love them (and many others). Best of luck to you and thanks for your advise.

tpr1634
07-02-2014, 03:28 PM
So what's the big secret, did Todd hit the lottery:buffing:

BobbyG
07-02-2014, 05:56 PM
No need to be too sad Todd will still be around, he loves us too much not to pop in and out of the forums. Plus he will miss me too much! :kiss:
We wish him the best but know he will not be too far!

Todd is a better person just for knowing you Meghan! :props:

RPM
07-02-2014, 06:46 PM
I havent been around for awhile , but I will say this, Mike and Todd are go to 's for us and we feed off of them for excellence in product knowledge and application techniques...shouldn't Todd be a part of AG...i think so...I like AG .and I like Todd...just combine the best with the best..its the thing to do..I hope everyone agrees and sure dont mean to offend..Mike and Todd would make a great team I think...just my little ol opinion...:xyxthumbs:

MarkD51
07-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Dayum Todd, I'll miss you! Hope your future ahead is bright and rewarding!