PDA

View Full Version : blacklight question

steviedearborn
07-01-2014, 07:43 PM
3 weekends ago I started out to detail my 2011 performance white Mustang.I washed with honeydew,used a nanoskin scrub sponge with ONR lube then I applied KAIO.I was about to apply wolfgang fusion when something came up and since then work and the weather have prevented anything more than a quick wash.I'm hoping to finally finish the job this weekend.In the meantime I have gotten the urge to give blacklight/v7 a try.
Will blacklight bond properly with KAIO already on the car?I have fusion,blacklight and v7,which product,or combo is going to look the best on performance white?

flugufrelsarinn
07-01-2014, 07:53 PM
3 weekends ago I started out to detail my 2011 performance white Mustang.I washed with honeydew,used a nanoskin scrub sponge with ONR lube then I applied KAIO.I was about to apply wolfgang fusion when something came up and since then work and the weather have prevented anything more than a quick wash.I'm hoping to finally finish the job this weekend.In the meantime I have gotten the urge to give blacklight/v7 a try.
Will blacklight bond properly with KAIO already on the car?I have fusion,blacklight and v7,which product,or combo is going to look the best on performance white?

CG BL has some cleaners on it so it will clean the KAIO off the paint. BL should then bond fine to the paint.